Renders of the Assembly Plant

One of the buildings in Automation is the Assembly Plant, where cars are put together.

Like all buildings, your first Assembly Plant is not very large or elaborate as you are just starting out. In this case, it is just a garage.

So please, take a look below:

Read

:smiley: :smiley:

looks nice, but somehow it reminds me of the tank factory of command & conquer red alert.

Heheh, good call there.

Its the really early game “Im building cars in my shed” plant :smiley:

[quote=“Daffyflyer”]Heheh, good call there.

Its the really early game “Im building cars in my shed” plant :smiley:[/quote]

Hey, nothing wrong with building cars in a shed. Half the good cars to ever come out of england were built in sheds. :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

The english can build ANYTHING in a shed… :smiley:

Really? Americans can build Lamborghini Countaches in their basements… :sunglasses:
jalopnik.com/#!5065896/hand+made-lamborghini-built-in-basement-finally-sees-light-of-day

Someday I’ll build a 1956 Continental Mk.II replica in my 9th floor apartment. :unamused: Hungarians can do it! :smiley: My other project would be a Pontiac Fiero replica. (Based on a used Ferrari F40…)

:open_mouth:

Looks good! Reminds me of my uncles shed where he repairs old classic fords :slight_smile:

This was originally posted at like April last year, who decided to bring this back up? :stuck_out_tongue:

points @ fordford :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

me :laughing:

That’s really nice, pretty much icons what Jeremy Clarckson means as “built in a shed” :smiley: excelent!

love it!