Resto's Brands (Thread restructuring soon, I promise)

Facelift 1990 AWD model. Only lasted until 1992 when the 200 was redesigned.
Onaria_200_-_GTM200_Turbo_II.car (34.5 KB)

1 Like

Anyone good at liveries? Here’s the racing version (not built to spec at all). 240hp N/A 2.5L engine, 965kg.Onaria_200_-DTM200__Blank_Canvas.car|attachment (35.9 KB)

1 Like

More 200 series models coming in:

2 Likes

Dragad Mencace LS, Solier Gaurdian GT, and Oaking Atlanta Turbo coming soon!

2 Likes

awesome bodykit, no?

2 Likes

Solier Gaurdian 5000E GT is the blue/yellow one with bad bodykit, black one with gold wheels is Dragad Menace LS 5.0 EFI, classy sleeper is Oaking Atlanta 3.9 XL Turbo.

2 Likes

1 Like

90s Iasaki RWD skyline-y sedan on my list, but the weird 3d korner wagon is really time consuming.

2 Likes

Coming soon!

3 Likes

I know it looks nothing like teaser pics, but here ya go-

A Varia 3000GTti next to various other Varias

The Iasaki Varia coupe and sedan had become legendary in the 90s with it’s Mk. II, MK. III, and Mk. IV models. In 2003, the Mk. IV was facelifted into the Mk. 4.5. The 2nd and 3rd generations were available with a wide range of engines from N/A inline fours in the RSi and ESi to turbocharged six-cylinder GT and ST models. The 4th gen lost the fours but still had lots of trims from luxury to sportscar. The flagship of the range was the coupe-only, “276hp” RZ-S model. After the facelift, there was no more RZ-S, and no more luxury trims.

2003 Model Range

2500GTi (2.5L DOHC I6, 181hp, RWD Sedan)
2500STi (2.5L DOHC I6, 181hp, RWD Coupe)
3000GTi (3.0L DOHC I6, 207hp, RWD Sedan)
3000STi (3.0L DOHC I6, 207hp, RWD Coupe)
3000GPi (3.0L DOHC I6, 207hp, AWD Sedan)
3000SPi (3.0L DOHC I6, 207hp, AWD Coupe)
3000GTti (3.0L DOHC Turbo I6, 247hp, RWD Sedan)
3000STti (3.0L DOHC Turbo I6, 247hp, RWD Coupe)
3000GPti (3.0L DOHC Turbo I6, 247hp, AWD Sedan)
3000SPti (3.0L DOHC Turbo I6, 247hp, AWD Coupe)
3000STti RZ-spec (3.0L DOHC Turbo I6, 247hp, RWD Sedan, track suspension/tire setup)
3000SPti RZ-spec (3.0L DOHC Turbo I6, 247hp, AWD Coupe, track suspension/tire setup)

4 Likes

Is this car made in 4.2?

2 Likes

No.

1 Like

2008 Aerospace Stockholm L-series Concepts

During Aerospace’s Stockholm’s dormant years, it (or more accuratley, whoever owned them at the time) released many concepts depicting an Aerospace Stockholm comback, but none of them got to production. Most of them were either full-scale models, or renderings, but one of them was different. The L-series concepts were fully drivable, and were given as press cars. The L420S was shown in a bright red paint, while the L250 was shown in a grey. Neither of them had any badge except for the Aerospace badge on the front. Both the L250 and L420S were powered by turbocharged 2.9L 4-cylinders, with ALSi contruction, VVL, VVT, dual overhead cams, and 16 valves.

The more efficient L250 had a 251hp motor and got aroung 25-35 MPG depending on your source. It was tuned for comfort and style, and had AWD, an electric LSD, and a 7 speed Advanced Automatic transmission.

The L420S had a 420hp motor, and might have managed 20 MPG on a Good Day™. It got to 60 in 5.3 seconds, but had a low top speed of 175 MPH due to insane downforce.

See For Yourself!

Aerospace_L-series_-_L250.car (28.6 KB)
Aerospace_L-series_-_L420S.car (29.7 KB)

3 Likes

Some Mk.I Somboy Pursuits

An advert for the '85 Pursuit, which got a popup-licious facelift, and dropped the Esper name.

The 1985-1987 USDM and JDM Turbo-AWD Pursuit Evo-RS models, built on a RWD-based chopped Interceptor chassis. The Evo models did not recieve the 1985 facelift, and the FWD-based Evo-TE models were dropped.

Two 1983 FWD Pursuit Evolution models, an Evo-TE S1 and an Evo-TE S2.

Totally-legal race between a 1983 Evo-TE S1 and a GTi 8v

The rear of a 1984 XLE (the X means it’s a hatch)

The front of a 1983 CE

4 Likes

ooh i like it

2 Likes

I need some ideas for the name of the DAC’s Deutschland arm.

what

Iasaki Sevyrus front facia prototypes presented to potential customers.

• 1 is my favorite
  • 2 is my favorite
  • 3 is my favorite
  • 4 is my favorite
  • 5 is my favorite

0 voters

• 1 is my second favorite
  • 2 is my second favorite
  • 3 is my second favorite
  • 4 is my second favorite
  • 5 is my second favorite

0 voters

Please ignore the headlights and hood, both are WIP

1 Like

The 1969 Somboy Sembra 1600 GTX, 1969 Somboy Sembra Evolution R, and 1969 Somboy Sembra 2000R #22

3 Likes

Hello! It looks like it’s time for me to restructure my brands before the update as I have faaaar too many and not nearly enough time to give them the time they deserve. I do need some help with this, though. I’d like some input on what to keep, merge, and get rid of, or even other ideas. I thought I’d present them so we can see what we are dealing with. Sooo, without further ado, the brands (part 1)-

DAC Group

American auto conglomerate.

Solier

A sportier midrange. Much like Dodge or Pontiac in their earlier years, now a performance-oriented premium maker, like Caddilac/BMW/Benz/Lexus with the sporting pretensions of Alfa, Maserati, or Acura. I’ve only actually made 2 cars for this one- one before the update and one that I deleted.

1984 Solier Gaurdian 5000GT

2018 Solier SS70R

Oaking

Luxurious midrange. Similar to Olds, Buick, or Mercury in their earlier years, now a mature, sedated, yet still commandingly American alternative to Merc/BMW. There was a rebadged turbo-V6 version of the aformentioned Gaurdian, and I currently have a modern midsized car, the Vista GL200.

Dragad

The lower-end brand. Lots of stuff here. Everything from shitboxes to trucks and muscle sedans, with a Euro wagon too!

Feller Group

International group, originally founded in the early 60s, has expanded to take over giant swaths of the market.

Onaria

Classic German luxury car brand, though with a more down-to-earth past. Has a wierd thing with hexagons. Quite a few cars for this one.

GW

Run of the mill German brand. Absorbed in the 90s. Probably going to be merged with Feller. Had some 4.24 cars for it, but none this update.

Feller

Run of the mill Austrian brand. Probably started with liscenced copies, now makes it’s own designs.

2020 Feller H3

1997 Feller HC3 Maxi

Elessar

Swedish brand. Absorbed by Onaria in the 90s. Has a couple cars as
of now. Very interesting naming conventions, with Shadowfax as its performance moniker.

Lance

British maker of superlightweight, purist sportscars. A LOT of recent builds for this one. My most complete interior is in a Lance.

Kensington

Smaller American company. Long running partnership with Somboy from late 60s to late 90s. Lots of Euro presence.

Francisco

Franco-American super-luxury. Think Bugatti, but if it never died in the first place.

To be continued.

3 Likes