Revero Racing/Amuna Performance

The Revero M60-5, the 80s supercar for a sports car price

Using a 3 litre Twin Turbo Flat 6 producing 253hp, this car comes with everything you’d need, from thrilling setup to a premium, plush interior, it is all the car you would ever need.

2 Likes

The Revero Calrin, for all of your everyday needs

Model Shown-L Line 360
The Revero Calrin is designed for all your needs, from doing the grocery run to doing a track evening, this has your back covered. From the Calrin 150 with a 150hp inline 4 designed for the masses, to the mid-range and sportier 210 with a 2.7L 210hp V6, to the L-Line tuned 360hp V8 Calrin 360 By L-Line, this car is designed for everyone.

The Amuna L20, designed to impress but with an old-school touch

With a 470hp 5.7L V12 and all of the luxuries any businessman could want, the Amuna L20 caters to every demographic and segment of the market, from those who want a comfortable waft-y land yacht (courtesy of air suspension) to those who want pace.
With 6-piston calipers at the front and 370mm brakes, you can rest assured it will stop as fast as it accelerates.
Starting from $159,999

2 Likes

Oh man I thought this car was so great 2 years ago. Yeah I don’t anymore

The Revero Britannia PLX, the Last Word in Luxury Utility

I will add more detail down the line, but for now this is the mid trim “Python” with a V8 and is very competitive in Utility Premium. Also my layering finally doesn’t totally suck

The Future of The Company: The Britannia Concept 1

More info coming soon…

1 Like

The Britannia Mini, for all your sporting needs, but cheaper!

(Model Shown-Sport GTS by L-Line)
This car provides many of the thrills and the performance of the full-blown car, but at a much lower price. With engines from 3 cylinders to 6 cylinders, and power ranging from 200hp to 360hp, there’s a model of the Britannia Mini for everyone.
Pricing
Sport-From $39,999
Sport Plus-From $48,999
Sport GTS By L-Line-From $59,999

2 Likes

The Britannia Super, the finest in luxury performance driving

(Model Shown-Super L-Line)
More details will be revealed down the line about pricing etc, but both trim models come with V12s and are designed with nothing but luxury and track performance in mind.