Rozzini Automobili S.p.A

Mazzanti-Automobili-logo-2016-2048x2048-removebg-preview

In 1972, a young engineer at Aquila named Diego “Falco” Rozzini decided to leave the company and use his talents to manufacture his own supercars. Thus, Rozzini Automobili was born. Today, Rozzini competes against it’s founder’s former employer in the global exotic car market.

2 Likes

2002 Rozzini Vaquero

3 Likes

1986 Rozzini Asombro

3 Likes

The Asombro is based on one of the '72 Moore body sets - I remember using it quite often in the Kee days, but it wasn’t until the release of the 4.3 open beta that it finally got remade, and in a multitude of sizes and body styles, to boot.

2 Likes

A lot of old stuff has been renewed with the recent open Beta, the MR2 one has also been updated.

The AW11 MR2-esque body set was also a separate entity in the Kee Days, but since 4.1 it’s been a variant of one of the '80 E90 Corolla-esque body sets (in mid-engined configuration, with multiple sizes). As for the '72 Moore, it’s finally available in both front- and mid-engined configurations, whereas the Kee-era wedge (whose unlock year was originally 1974, instead of 1972) it replaces was exclusively available in mid-engined format (but with an engine bay that was wider than it was long).

1 Like

Ah! Is it the old Esprit-esque body then, considering the name “Moore”? I thought it looked like that on the first glance but thought “no way he has built something this good on a legacy body”.

3 Likes

It is indeed one of the Moore body sets (named after Roger Moore, who drove a submersible Esprit S1 in The Spy who Loved Me and a pair of Esprit Turbos in For Your Eyes Only) - with careful manipulation of morphing settings, it’s possible to make it resemble a Countach, or even a Vector W8, more than it looks like an Esprit (ironic, given that the Universal Wedge mod body closely resembles the former).

1 Like