Saminda Motor Co - The all new Enver, Economical and Sleek

Now I’m trying to remember what car bodies can handle the mighty MOA-4C…

Edit: Damn it, they changed the engine bay in the Excel I ran in the ARTC. Plan B…

I honestly don’t know what’s wrong with this price tag .-.

EDIT: never mind, I got the point xD

grabs a bucket of popcorn

This “competition” is looking interesting…

4 Likes

@koolkei Phyton Fighter is also a different league , 430hp AWD is definetly faster and also different from what C2KR claiming the fastest RWD hot hatch

What no one is impress is that with just 368hp , it can do a stunning 7.52 , of cause i am waiting someone to tear down the trophy.

@szafirowy01 No carbon fiber , the C2000R uses our latest Lightweight Aluminium Body first seen on Auxuras ITL.

Out markup price is around 30 to 50 percent , actually i forgotten i will check later .

Pricing is not confirmed , might change.

Glued Alu. chassis, I assume? A pure aluminum car?

Edit:

Luke sends you his regards, a hacksaw, and a note.

Cut off one cylinder, then we’ll talk shop.

Yes !

I will take it :smile: , but consider it not a hatchback so the record still holds.

(If the C2000R is a 7 speed DCT , it’s faster , tested and proven)

1 Like

That can be fixed… And you’ll be facing off against a NA 3-cylinder car.

:grimacing: i don’t think that is a production car right?

It could be produced in reasonably high quantities. The only limited production part on board is the Glued Aluminum chassis. And Luke’s the kind of petty being who would dedicate our Nevada based secondary production facility to making the Excel GT RWD with the MOA-3C.

Bring it. You may want to see the edit to the post I shared above.

Expect multiple competition.

If you claim anything in this forum, always, expect to get some challenges :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This makes me happy that I choose to attack the 50000-100000 2+2 coupe market.

Bloody good times Saminda

I will be sending a Saratoga over to be modified to fit the Chinese market and have the electric Saminda motors installed

1 Like

Really Good laptime for C2000R! Kuromitsu is testing the Cyborg R Trophy but can’t beat the Saminda car.

But our car is FWD, have less power …

1 Like

Should I have a go and see how close I can get the revised 2nd generation Monolith S260 Rallye with the new 2.6L Biturbo engine? But only if Saminda counters by making a high-performance variant of their own Tonaro compact truck.

1 Like

Saminda making a high performance truck ?

I guess we have to wait 100 years later.

What if I make a bunch of slightly arrogant claims, set some kind of world record and others start building barely road legal unlimited class trucks to one up me?

To be fair, nothing with with making claims.

The annoying part is when folks go overboard.

Marketing. I hate marketing speech. Why can’t all companies be like Duesenberg and just show some random old money looking dude, with the small comment: He drives a Duesenberg.

Progressive and ting:

1 Like

Do you think Saminda sell the C2000R for fun?

It’s all about marketing it brand image

Well… That was the premises of strop’s old BSLL competition wasnt it?

okay. he deserved it. the Phyton Fighter is a bit too heavy

then again, this was built and tuned on the june build of the game.

2 Likes