Saminda Motor Co - The all new Enver, Economical and Sleek

Well… That was the premises of strop’s old BSLL competition wasnt it?

okay. he deserved it. the Phyton Fighter is a bit too heavy

then again, this was built and tuned on the june build of the game.

2 Likes

Dimension would like to remind every one upper that the Warp SSP4R Suzuka did 7:50 flat with newer calculations in 2002, if y’all are starting to go longtidunal AWD and shit.

You guys are seriously getting so ridiculous that the C2000R is saner than most of y’all.

sane or not. we enjoy being it anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

so saminda claimed their time without the interiors.

here’s the time without the interiors, and the airbags removed

Nah , he uses sport interior but no entertainment and basic 00s safety .

and it’s unofficial timing , i wonder what will be the official timing , man we are real sane.

well

i’m still lugging more safety equipment then.

4 Likes

Ok, let’s make it a bit more official :wink:

I hope that it’s ok for you @Starfish94 (and sorry for multiple notifictions).

1 Like

#Saminda CR1000 crossover confirmed for Indian market , based on C1.

Japanese car maker Saminda will be introducing its new model Saminda CR1000, which will be a crossover model of C1.

This new model is mostly expected to be introduced by the Saminda during the 2016 Auto Expo Show, what makes it more interesting for the Indian auto enthusiasts is the fact that this new C1 based crossover will be on sales that same day.

Saminda will offer the CR1000 with a 1.5-liter i-VIC petrol or a 1.2-liter i-DTA diesel engine , mated to either a 5-speed manual or a CVT unit.

Saminda expect the CR1000 will help to increase it sales in India by at least 15%

1 Like

Is that really the best name you could come up with? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I know this isn’t supposed to be all that realistic, but two things because they are really glaring

1. Crossovers literally do not exist in India. There is no such market,
  2. Auto enthusiast in India? Pff, yeah right
2 Likes

@phale I know it sounds weird so that is why i do not adopt the name but just to follow the lore. :smile:

@ramthecowy

1. Hyundai i20 Activ and Toyota Etios Cross is your answer , and thry are available in India.

2 . Sure to say there are some ?

They exist. No question. I don’t want to seem really fighty all the time :laughing: but I have seen hundreds of regular Etioses but never the Cross and definitely never the i20 activ.

That being said, your company, do as you like, and I’ll read and like what you do :smile:

2 Likes
#YEAR 2016

#The European C3 , introducing the long-awaited C4 Hatch.

#U.S Trim

Saminda C4 1.5T SpectaL

Engine : RB Series , RB15F1C

Saminda C4 1.5T SpectaLUX

Engine : RB Series , RB15F1C

#Europe Trim

Petrol Engine

Saminda C4 Standard 1.1T (CVT or 6 speed manual)

Engine : RE Series , RE11F1C

Saminda C4 Premium 1.1T (CVT or 6 speed manual)

Saminda C4 Luxury 1.1T (CVT or 6 speed manual)

Saminda C4 LuxuryLUX 1.1T (CVT or 6 speed manual , LUX Safety Package)

Diesel Engine

Saminda C4 2.0 Standard (Manual Only)

Engine : NE Series , NE20D1

Saminda C4 2.0 Premium (Manual Only)

Saminda C4 Luxury 2.0 (Manual Only)

Saminda C4 LuxuryLUX 2.0 (Manual Only , LUX Safety Package)

[quote] The first UK built C4 hatchbacks were loaded onto ships for export to the USA. Equipped with the same 178HP 1.5 liter i-VIC turbo engines. It has been confirmed that the hatchbacks have the same double wishbone type rear suspension as the sedans.

The US version C4 is made by Saminda’s UK manufacturing base in Swindon. Saminda UK Manufacturing is the global production hub for the eight-generation C4 hatchback, and received an investment of over £150 million to prepare for the start of production.

Base engine for Europe market including UK will be the 1.1-liter 4 cylinder petrol turbo with outputs up to 130BHP and 180Nm torque.

U.S
The C4 that offered in U.S comes in only SpectaL and SpectaLUX trims, which will use the same 1.5-liter inline four-cylinder turbocharged engine. All trims come with a CVT transmission only

Also, rumours revealed that the next Type R will be offered in U.S too.

Europe
This C4 is offered with petrol and diesel engines. A four-cylinder 1.1-liter unit with 130BHP and 180Nm of torque from 2250rpm.

Diesel buyers will get a 2.0-liter with 139BHP. The four-cylinder diesel is effectively a modified version of the 2.0 i-DTA and unlike petrol version , it will be available only with a 6 speed manual.
[/quote]

##Sales figure 2016 : 89,251 (Europe Total Sales)
##Availability :
North America , Europe , Australia , New Zealand
##Designer :
Van Dave

##Assembly :
Swindon , UK

(U.S)
C4 SpectaL 1.5T : $26,800
C4 SpectaLUX 1.5T : $27,999

(Europe)
Petrol Engine
C4 Standard 1.1T CVT/MT : $19,999 / $19,599
C4 Premium 1.1T CVT/MT : $21,440 / $21,140
C4 Luxury 1.1T CVT/MT : $24,300 / $24,000
C4 LuxuryLUX 1.1T CVT/MT : $25,450 / $25,150

Diesel Engine
C4 Standard 2.0 MT : $19,999
C4 Premium 2.0 MT : $21,440
C4 Luxury 2.0 MT : $24,300
C4 LuxuryLUX 2.0 MT : $25,450

6 Likes

Why Europe is not getting the more powerful version too? Discrimination :unamused:

And diesels in stats are 2.0, not 1.6 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I mixed up with the diesel engines , yeah it’s 2.0 thanks for pointing it out :smile:

Diesel is a big seller in Europe , the 1.5-liter is bulit in U.S while 1.1-liter is in UK so it’s cheaper to bring the 1.1-liter only.

If you are confused , the U.S C4 engines are local.

YES , bring it to Australia ffs !

Saminda is giving all the goodies to Europe but still struggle there till today , just leave Europe and give us C2KR and Type R instead :smile:

Saminda only sell 89K of C4’s in Europe when we consider it’s the best selling nameplate for this car maker.

Europe don’t appreciate you !

1 Like

#Saminda quality stumble heavily , U.S consumers report reliability survey rated Saminda from #3 to #12. Auxuras from #6 to #14

For the first time in history , Saminda were rated below top 10 in C.R reliability survey , despite the C3 for being the top seller in compact segment , the C3 were no longer in recomendation list .

Several of Saminda’s new products have been unexpectedly troublesome, including the CR5 crossover, which is rated average by Consumer Reports. But there’s even more distressing news for this brand.

Saminda, in a statement, said it values both customer and third-party feedback and will continue “working diligently to enhance the usability and functionality of these in-demand technologies in our unrelenting effort to create new value for our customers.”

5 Likes

Boy I wonder why…

3 Likes

Consumer Reports: Behind the Times since five years ago.

4 Likes

You’d expect the company to tumble down the rankings after several major recalls, but without improvements in quality control, their reputation could actually collapse. I am still holding out hope for a full recovery, though, and given that it will take a massive increase in reliability to pull that off, this could be a tall order for them.

1 Like