Schnell Automobiles AG

MY1994 Schnell N50
The N50 was the first iteration of the N-Series, given to sub-luxury cars and the N60, being a executive car being under a unrelated platform which shared parts but other than that, the N50 had a 3.0 I6 for the LSi trim. It was only available as a sedan.

MY1996 Schnell L50 Catalyser
The L50 was designed as an global vehicle. It took 10 years to bring it to the market, whilst most of that time was spent in designing, prototypes and testing of pre-production examples and various test mules disguised as an LX-6 to think its just an next-generation LX-6. It featured partial aluminum panels and a Galvanised steel chassis, It also had an LSi trim, but the N50 LSi was a better seller. Like its economical competitors it handled well, had the sporty-style look like its competitors but in a base model suit. It had a kerb weight of 1134KG due to how barebones it was and sold for 19,600AMU and a stop distance of 37.1M and a top speed of 127MPH, It was an affordable model for those who just wanted a car with decent performance.

2 Likes

MY1998 Schnell L20 SLX
For the 1998 model year, the L-Series Hatchback went front wheel drive. Millions were spent on research and development of the vehicle, It was more than an front wheel drive hatchback, it was innovative for them, as they realised front wheel drive would gain benefits for the comfort and platform of the car.

MY1998 Schnell L20 GLX AWD
Who thought fun couldn’t be affordable, introducing the all-new 1998 Schnell L20 GLX AWD. No it’s not made for the bedroom. These are made for the Outdoors!
Featuring a bullbar, wheels that are ready to go off the road and into the snow, or off-road. It’s 1.5L Turbocharged I4 producing 124HP is sure to provide the best of situations and a 5-speed Manual. Hence it’s marketed as an adult toy and we will continue marketing this as one because it is. 302MM off the ground, giving the best results in mud and the snow. And it comes with cladding too.
More bang for your buck at 16,600 AMU. Buy our offering today!

MY1998 Schnell L50 V6 GLX
The L50 V6 GLX was the last Schnell model to have digital dashboard as an optional extra due to analog being more of a standard. The V6 was the most popular option of the L-series model lineup, with its breahtaking 197 horsepower@6300RPM and 194lb-ft@4400RPM. It was also pitched at a younger audience because the PR Department thought it was a good idea, selling 1.4M units in the process of the entire L-series model range as it was an entry level model range.

(Most, not if all of it is copy and pasted from other threads, Wanted to include these cars in the thread.)

3 Likes

1996 Schnell N50 Mk2 3.5 Tourer AWD
(copy-pasted from the TMCC16 submission.)
The first time the V6 models were sold to the Japanese market, In a more curvy flavour.

It comes with the 3.5L V6 making 236HP, and the 0-100 of 5.7 Seconds, making it a light sports car weighing in at 3194LBS/1448KG. It goes around corners like a dream. The backbone, being the M35 engine was designed for such an application. It was mated to a 6-speed Manual and a LSD Differential. And a top speed of 237KM/H (147mph). You can buy this car for the affordable 37500. It also has an ATT Time of 2:25:50.

Lore

The N-Series line of midsize, or compact luxury cars had a new generation in 1996, Giving it an all-new shell and features. However for the I6 replacement car, there was no more engines in the bin of engines for it, so they took the V8 from the base-model XL53 and cut off 2 cylinders from it, making it a 3.5L V6 however not an SOHC powerplant like the luxury car’s original engine was and instead it’s a DOHC 24v engine. This reduced costs quite a bit rather than to make a new engine for this specific vehicle.

5 Likes

Thread revival, forgor

Schnell N50 Third generation (2006)

And Schnell New 3000 (1964)

5 Likes