Sedan/Estate Thread

1958 Vinthal 2700

12 Likes

The 1995 Duke Triad 1.6 SL- the perfect ride for Britain’s travelling business reps.

2 Likes

2021 Arton L25

2021 Verona Oracle

6 Likes

2019 Cellia Fidelia GRS (Remaster)

7 Likes

The 1981 Borgia 85 is a luxury sedan of incredible opulence. Leather and wood everything inside, armchair-like seats, a mini-fridge in the back and optional TV… what finer way could there be to travel?

5 Likes

1980-1984 Tanaka Crezta 2500GT

The Japanese answer to the sporty luxury cars of the 80s. This one is the 2500GT, meaning it pack a 2.5 litre turbocharged I6, learn more about this car below:

9 Likes

sadan

unfortunatley it went bezerk in photomode so last pic forever rip

9 Likes

1999 IP Royal Vagant 2500 VIP

3 Likes

The 2016 Rinjani Prima GL Estate

2 Likes

Also there is a sport version

15 Likes

Verona Specter Sport-Line

4 Likes

Not bad man, I definitely see some Hyundai Sonata in there :ok_hand:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’ll make my comeback to the forums here, I guess, with the 2009 SMT 3-Series, in the everyday executive A spec, the A321 Estate.

The front of SMT cars had had a divisive double grille since 1999. The 2009 generations enlarge the double grilles and have a new headlight array, diffused for a modern look, while the cut-off top of the main circular light harks back to 1962’s 50x cars.

The back of SMTs have always carried through themes of the front; the shape of the lights, and the grille (in this case a trimpiece) bridging the gap. A small A321 badge indicates this is an executive “Advance” spec 3 Series, with a 2.1l turbocharged 4-Cylinder engine producing 240bhp sent to the rear wheels.

5 Likes

[spoiler]this turned to a polestar somehow, so here is SSV series X ( or Polestar 2 Knock-offs if u want )[/spoiler]

6 Likes

Nice design for sure!!

1 Like

Not sure what I’m creating or if I like it

4 Likes

Has a rear and a sporty version now too, with a 550hp V10

(@Holts I just noticed the rear of this looks quite similar to the rear of yours but it was unintentional)

5 Likes

not entirely sedan and estate

here is 2020 Audi-ish GMD Terra

4 Likes

Here is my latest evolution in design.
I call this the Wells S-Line i6-R (v.1)

“S” is noting its flagship status in our ficticious line up. “i6” noting its inline 6 powerplant and “R” noting its sporting intentions. “v.1” noting it is version 1 since I dont think I will be using years.

In terms of sport, this is the mildest form as a big V8 would surely be in a range topping version.

I chose the already beautiful Audi body as a starting point and went from there. Bear with me as I am still trying to understand how to use body moldings to further advance/enhance my designs.

Enough of that, lets get to what really matters.

The i6-R is no pavement scorcher by any stretch of the imagination, but it’s no slouch either.
Coming in at 3961lbs you need a potent powerplant that can get you where you need to be rather quickly. Our newly in-house developed all aluminum dohc i6 gets the job done pretty effectively. With 294hp @5100rpm and 361lb-ft @2300rpm 0-62 arrives in a mere 5.8 seconds.

This engine is turbocharged and has direct injection. Power is fed to the rear wheels through our in-house developed 7speed DCT. With dual wishbone suspension at the front and rear and sports car wide tires its no surprise that the S-Line i6-R corners at an astonishing 1.16g’s on the skidpad. Hows THAT for just taking a trip to the store!! lol

Pretty respective numbers all the while giving you 29.0 mpg. The car pictured here rings in at $86,500. There’s cars out there that cost way more, and do way less…dont settle.

S-Line i6-R
S-Line_-_i6-R.car (37.5 KB)

3 Likes