Sedan/Estate Thread

3 Likes

I’ll make my comeback to the forums here, I guess, with the 2009 SMT 3-Series, in the everyday executive A spec, the A321 Estate.

The front of SMT cars had had a divisive double grille since 1999. The 2009 generations enlarge the double grilles and have a new headlight array, diffused for a modern look, while the cut-off top of the main circular light harks back to 1962’s 50x cars.

The back of SMTs have always carried through themes of the front; the shape of the lights, and the grille (in this case a trimpiece) bridging the gap. A small A321 badge indicates this is an executive “Advance” spec 3 Series, with a 2.1l turbocharged 4-Cylinder engine producing 240bhp sent to the rear wheels.

5 Likes

[spoiler]this turned to a polestar somehow, so here is SSV series X ( or Polestar 2 Knock-offs if u want )[/spoiler]

6 Likes

Nice design for sure!!

1 Like

Not sure what I’m creating or if I like it

4 Likes

Has a rear and a sporty version now too, with a 550hp V10

(@Holts I just noticed the rear of this looks quite similar to the rear of yours but it was unintentional)

5 Likes

not entirely sedan and estate

here is 2020 Audi-ish GMD Terra

4 Likes

Here is my latest evolution in design.
I call this the Wells S-Line i6-R (v.1)

“S” is noting its flagship status in our ficticious line up. “i6” noting its inline 6 powerplant and “R” noting its sporting intentions. “v.1” noting it is version 1 since I dont think I will be using years.

In terms of sport, this is the mildest form as a big V8 would surely be in a range topping version.

I chose the already beautiful Audi body as a starting point and went from there. Bear with me as I am still trying to understand how to use body moldings to further advance/enhance my designs.

Enough of that, lets get to what really matters.

The i6-R is no pavement scorcher by any stretch of the imagination, but it’s no slouch either.
Coming in at 3961lbs you need a potent powerplant that can get you where you need to be rather quickly. Our newly in-house developed all aluminum dohc i6 gets the job done pretty effectively. With 294hp @5100rpm and 361lb-ft @2300rpm 0-62 arrives in a mere 5.8 seconds.

This engine is turbocharged and has direct injection. Power is fed to the rear wheels through our in-house developed 7speed DCT. With dual wishbone suspension at the front and rear and sports car wide tires its no surprise that the S-Line i6-R corners at an astonishing 1.16g’s on the skidpad. Hows THAT for just taking a trip to the store!! lol

Pretty respective numbers all the while giving you 29.0 mpg. The car pictured here rings in at $86,500. There’s cars out there that cost way more, and do way less…dont settle.

S-Line i6-R
S-Line_-_i6-R.car (37.5 KB)

3 Likes

2012 Kaizen SCE24
The car that was supposed to be entered in CSR132

Here’s the sedan version, in SC35 guise

5 Likes

1988-1995 Auxio AQ

Left to right: Auxio AQ300, Auxio AQ300 Luxury, Auxio AQ500

The 1988-1995 first generation Auxio AQ was Auxio’s first car and Tanaka Heavy Industries’ first foray into the luxury car market. The AQ was meant to be the top-of-the line flagship model of the brand.

Learn more about the Auxio AQ below:

11 Likes

I’ll say it again: The level of detailing on the original Auxio AQ is such that I consider it to be among your most beautiful designs ever - in real life, it would have taken the whole model line to the top of the luxury car world, as the company’s slogan proudly proclaims.

2 Likes

1946 Petoskey Model B Police Special

5 Likes

The 1948 Estrada Milano, a decent sized rear engined family car with a 2.3l i4 making 75bhp.

Rear Engined saloons are a bit of a pain point for me, but I think I got something workable with the Milano

The rear end was much easier than the front, with the fuel filler cap taking the place of the circular element on the front.

In detail, the cross badge with the Milano name to its lower right for a sophisticated look.

7 Likes

2018 Gavril Verden

3 Likes

Verona Prodigy Sportline

4 Likes

2002 Hampton Ferret Mk. V

Trim shown: 3.2 Supreme in Azure Blue with 6-speed manual and Performance Package (high-performance tires + geared LSD)

3 Likes

2019 Verona Folklore Sportline

7 Likes

Nice lines…

1990 DSD Moonwalk s50 v10 sports sedan 688 hp

2 Likes

For 1990, that’s more of a teleporter than a sedan. Teleporting from here to the nearest tree, I guess.

2 Likes