Sedan/Estate Thread

I think you should move the camera around rather than zooming out when you take photos of the car. It’s hard to tell how it looks with all that distortion.

Thank you for the feedback, here are some closer images.

The G5 Talon V.2

From Allure

6 Likes

Wetong S3/ES3/J2/EJ2 (2014-???)-sedan / SUV F segment produced by the Chinese company Wetong since 2014

S3 prerestyling

S3/ES3 restyling

J2 prerestyling

J2/EJ2 restyling

Engines
2.0T I4 16V Berry TurboTec AWD 5-speed Auto-Manual (307hp) (S3,J2)
Front-Rear Electric motor (458hp) (ES3, EJ2)

4 Likes

2005 Yoshino Mako SW GLS V6

6 Likes

The B5 was Inframotive Co - #7 by Boxsterholics ‘s baby model, being the entry-level car. I won’t go into details here, but for the relatively accessible entry price it offered many of the same features and conveniences as its larger siblings - and had some fairly wild variants too.

Images are from various variants and model years.

8 Likes

1980 SVM Savant 3.0

Originally created for CSR154.

4 Likes

Winston Hunter 2nd gen (1976-1983)-British front-wheel drive mid-size sedan-liftback manufactured by Winston from 1976 to 1983

Engines
Winston V612 V6 2.8I 12V (Injector) FWD 4-speed Automatic (142hp)

3 Likes

Before you say anything, it’s a sedan. It doesn’t have a hatchback, it has a very tiny boot. He’s trying his best.

9 Likes

1997 B5
The “new” 1997 B5 is “new” in the sense it isn’t really new. It’s the same chassis as the old B5, just with a heavily revised drivetrain, body and interior - so for all intents and purposes a new car.
Not ready for prime time yet, so it’s going here in the meantime - neither is the rest of the lineup to go alongside it, mind you. In fact, the 1994-2003 B9 is in a really bad state.

6 Likes

2024 Yoshino Essence

6 Likes

1984 KMA K4 3.0

Derived from an unused idea for a CSR154 entry that I rejected in favor of the SVM Savant due to concerns about drivability and reliability. Now powered by a DOHC 24v I6 and sporting a revised front end with composite headlights, due to the model, trim, family and variant years all being changed to 1984 instead of 1980.

I did not install a detailed interior, since CSR154 didn’t require me to do so, but the next car featured on this post does have a detailed interior: the 1990 KMA K5. I originally built this for QFC8 as a 1988 model (with the name K50), but after several game updates, I have retconned this to make it a 1990 model, powered by an all-alloy 3.2L I6 with the same valvetrain (DOHC with 4v/cylinder) as the K4, developing a solid 225 bhp.

Here is the K5 in its current form - you can find the original K50 here. Visual changes are limited to a pearlescent paint job, color-coded door handles, and wider wheels and tires. The K5 retains the full luxury interior from its previous incarnation, thus setting it apart from its lesser brethren. However, it now has a multi-link rear suspension for improved ride and handling. Overall, I was glad to revisit this old build, and make it better than before after several game updates, thanks to new features such as techpool.

3 Likes

1997 Takisa Everlast, featuring no shadows because they wont work for some reason

4 Likes

Try to take pictures where your aperture is high, your zoom is high, and your camera is positioned far away from the subject.

Can I adopt him <3

4 Likes

1991 Premio Hussar, specifically the 3.5 V6 Sport model in wagon bodystyle. Pushes out a solid 263 horsepower, enough to reach a top speed of just over 150 mph.
Note: This is my first post ever on the forums so if it looks shit I do apologize :pray:

7 Likes

5 Likes

1992 → Pippuri Oinas, the predecessor to the 1999 Pippuri Oinas that I posted a couple months ago.

This was the last independently produced Pippuri model before the Finnish brand merged with Sampo to create SPA-Motor, and as such shares no components with any Sampo models. Sporting the old style Pippuri logo with the P letters forming a key, the car has styling akin to pre-VW Bentley, combined with European sports sedan sensibilities.

The Oinas slots squarely into the compact executive class with the likes of the 3-series, Alfa 156 shown here in four bodystyles/variants:
GL : Grand Liftback (Beige)
SC : Sporting Coupé (Copper)
GW : Grand Wagon (Silver)
GS : Grand Safari (Blue)

All models are equipped with traditional Pippuri big block flat 6 engines, with the GL and GW being available as standard with the 145hp high torque low power engine for better economy, and the SC and GS offering the higher output 195hp with more advanced fuel injection and larger displacement for better performance on the trail or the track.

6 Likes

I like the model and the history of the brand, I can see it parked in an office area in the mid-90s and today as the first second-hand car.

The 1995 B7 also isn’t quite ready for prime time along with the rest of the late 90s line but it’s getting there, I’m at the point now where I’m happy to show the exterior on a non lore thread.

Key competitors: Mercedes-Benz E-Class (W210), BMW E34 5 series, Audi A6, Lexus GS300, Volvo S80/S90

7 Likes

I think we had the same inspiration at some point :smiley:

You still managed to let your car look unique (unlike me), also in the interior that features some detals that let it stand out from the mass, yet it looks alright.

3 Likes