Sillyworld's gameplays -- Half-life, full of action chapter

New video, the first of the Valve gaming universe thing :smiley:

1 Like

Continuing with GT2, now itā€™s time to obtain the std A license!

Also, I tried to enhance the sound so it should sound a little better than last time.

1 Like

@Sillyworld @koolkei should we make a shameless self-promotional thread where we can all collectively post updates to our video series when it seems fit?

i dunnoā€¦ the point of these kind of thread is to promote OUR OWN videosā€¦

i understand the point youā€™re trying to make, there may be a possibility of too much of these kinds of thread in the future, but for now, imo, leave it as is, itā€™s the best way to promote our own stuff

1 Like

Welcome to black mesa!

2 Likes

Finally, the next episode of the light campaign! Re-creating the idea of delivery vehicles on Gasmea.

Soā€¦ once again, my laptop has died. This time around it seems Iā€™m going to be a long time without one, and Iā€™ll probably just save and build a new pc.

In the meantime, 2 new videos:

1 Like

A little channel update :slight_smile:

Topics:

• What the hell happened to my laptopt and why I doing videos again
  • Uploading schedule
  • Future pc game building

New GT2 video :slight_smile:

1 Like

You REALLY should work on minimizing your steering input and work the throttle and brake more to achieve under/over steer results for finetuning your line

Yes I should! I can do it better, thatā€™s for sure, but on the current state, my gamepad has only on/off type of buttons, there is no analog input, and most of the time is either full brake or full acceleration. I have had got gold in all the tests, but donā€™t want to be +2 hours trying to do it perfectly :sweat:

Thanks for the comment!

Iā€™m running GT4 in the garage (Yes, iā€™m that kind of a guy) with only analogue steering on a PS2 controller which is crap (also them pressure sensitive buttons). Itā€™s pretty do-able, just tap the steering quicker.

Iā€™ve run GT2 on an emulator with keyboard controls. Not fun lemme tell you that.

Still doable tho. Unless you crash your car is pretty predictable even with insane power. GT1 is a bigger bitch but soo much funner.

2 Likes

New video of the least watched series (but I really like this game tho)
You can watch me being a hero and saving scientist while at the same time struggling with my own granates.

2 Likes

Continuing on with the next episode of my lite campaing story (not related to killrobā€™s challange).
I accidentally delated the last episde before I uploaded, soā€¦ oops.

Wednesday of GT2!

New half-life video :slight_smile:
We finally kill some marines!

So, my gameplays are in hold because Iā€™ve been having a greater load of work in my job (which is good) and I prefer at the moment spend my time playing for leisure instead of recording or rendering (itā€™s the rendering that kills my free time).

2 Likes