Some cars and Career Companies

The La Romania car is the speed record holder. Broke the record of all cars from the Automation with a fantastic 601km/h!
With its V16 engine producing 3497 hp and 4684 nm, it takes off, breaking the first 100 km/h in 2.3 s, and then “swallows” the difference of 100 km/h in just 1 second!
Unmatched power distribution of 40 and 60 to the rear, it still remains driveable, even in the body of a Ford Mustang.
He is the consummate car lord, who completes drag in 7.9 seconds, which already borders on rocket launchers. This is the limit of possibilities - Automation Game!
Weight is 2410 kg.

600 km/h in Automation is an amazing feat - but I’m sure it would take a lot of +15 quality spam everywhere to get there.

1 Like

I was almost tempted to do some Calvinator references but realized that he is too new on this forum to get them. :joy:

5 Likes

Calvinator? Please elaborate.

Since you could probably write a whole book about Calvinator, the easiest thing is to use the search function on the forums for Calvinator content. Prepare to laugh and cry at the same time.

However, I am only comparing them for the sake of insane performance. Since Kalan shows no sign of acting like CNCharger and since there is of course fun to play around with the limits of the game, I will absolutely say already now that I am not trying to put him down.

2 Likes

I smiled the whole time while reading that, Im going to search now lol thanks.

my own Career cars from the company, Tyran. From left to right, the Granara, the Trowl and the Fulcone

3 Likes