So about a week ago, I was having some issues with automation, as it had seemed to reset all of my progress. I was skeptical as to what was going on, as some things seemed a bit off.
So I’ve been putting off trying to fix my game for that past week now out of fear that I may overwrite a hidden save. Along with my cars and engines being nowhere to be found, I’ve noticed some other strange things:
- Car model year wont go past 2016 (it starts on 2016 by default, instead of 2012).
- Designing a new engine from the car builder just takes me back to the model selection screen.
- Designing an engine from the engine designer wont save when I exit the builder.
- Once a car body is selected, it wont let me change to a new body.
- All aspects of the campaign seem to work fine (including saving engines and car designs).
I may update this if I find anything else out of the ordinary.
*** also note that I have like 260 mods currently installed, and I have experienced no lag issues whatsoever.