Sometimes they come back - Iso Rivolta back to life [OPEN UNTIL JAN 21, 2024]

I am working on something, just to put that out there.

Forgot to mention; I just saw this challenge resurface again, and am currently working on something as well. Maybe even one I can repurpose for another challenge…

Would love to make something for it, but big burnout right now :sob:

Fortunately, I do got at least a few ideas cooking for this one

With a legacy of building both city cars and sports cars, it’s only apt to start things off once more with a fusion of the two. And from that goal, the Iso Bestita Cup is a track machine in the garb of a city car, with 390 horsepower inline 3 to complement the handling and aerodynamics of this ready made racer.

Gallery

4 Likes

Henlo, it’s me
am writing behind the PC correspondant of grandma’s car because I’ve managed to cook the hell out of my own PC thanks to rendering projects for my Architecture’s university course. ATM so I won’t be able to take a look at the very first subcriptions which came recently. It might take a week or two to be back on the road again, so I think there’s nothing to do if not let you have some more days as things are now…

01/21/2024
23:59 CET
IS THE FUCKING FINAL DATE EVEN IF I DIE
REALLY, THIS FURTHER EXTENSION WAS SO NOT INTENTIONAL
3 Likes

REIGNITING THE PASSION

ISO RIVOLTA GTNA

Developed with the American vehicle manufacturer Fischer, the GTNA is made as a statement: Iso Rivolta is back, and they want everyone to know that. They have tamed Fischer’s 5L naturally aspirated V8 engine, providing 503 horsepowers and 615 Nm of torque, and built a grand tourer around it that aims to capture the joy and thrill of running and weaving on the streets at up to 349 kilometers an hour. Equipped with all-wheel drive, a 7-speed dual clutch transmission, and limited slip, the GTNA can theoretically go from a stand still to 100 km/h in less than 3 seconds.

The “NA” in “GTNA” stands for New Age, showing Iso Rivolta’s attempt to catch up to modern standards. Which means, of course, the GTNA isn’t all go, no show; both have to be as great. Inside you’ll find two heated and ventilated seats and another two little ones in the back, complete with air conditioning with air purifiers, storage space with wireless charging and USB ports, sensor-activated overhead lamps, and cup holders for both rows, capable of seating 4 people comfortably enough. You’ll also find leather upholstery with an accent of wood and ambient lighting, surround sound speakers, a semi-digital HUD, and a touchscreen interface along with button controls (looking at you, Mercedes). Also present are basic driving assists, such as a digital rearview mirror, lane watch, collision avoidance, and parking sensors. Like a thick, fluffy jacket, this interior engulfs you as you embark on journeys and accomplish great things with the GTNA.

12 Likes

Now this is a proper GT :heart_eyes: