SPC01 | No Acorns Here | Closed

i am a mexican steel enjoyer, which can be implied from my username. MEXICAN STEEL ENJOYERS RISE UP DAMMIT!!!

3 Likes

this is just if a chrysler 250 existed omg

Does a lip count as a race part?

Nah, dont make it too big though

'97 Wells Lucida PPV

Refreshed for '97, on the surface, only purist will notice. Underneath is where the real change happened. Gone is the antique ohv 5.7 V8, and in its place is a modern age dohc 3.9L V6 producing 276hp. Gone, are the baby deer leg front struts, replaced with an all new double wishbone setup.

Back in the day it was known, if you had anything other than a WELLS LUCIDA on you, your ass was grass, period.

1 Like

Presenting the next cruiser of choice for the Texas Highway Patrol. Comfortably exceeding existing standards of performance, the Cavalier Intender speeds to highway limits in less than 5.5 seconds, covers a kilometer in less than 25 seconds, and happily tops off at 170mph. More than 300 horsepower is directed through a 5-speed dual clutch transmission leaving total control in the hands of a trained lawbringer.

Coming soon to your rearview mirror! The 2008 Van Zandt Cavalier - Intender Edition. God Bless Texas.

Photo Gallery

2 Likes

I took the Crown Vic inspiration a little too serious, now I ended up being over the wheelbase limit…
I am at 3,2 meter, might the upper limit be increased to this number, or more likely not?

let´s see if I can provide something else within the deadline.

3.2M is a little much, but this is a solid car. If you can somehow make it shorter, I can accept this into the challenge.

gobbles indeed, but how much would the price be?

$23,500 AMU

I am getting ready to close up shop for this challenge soon!

Submit your cars before 6/14 and I’ll look them over!
EDIT: deadline returned to normal

1 Like

Wait a second, is the deadline in the July 2 or June 14? I’m kinda confused. Or is June 14 going to be when you can check the cars and you’ll still be able to send the cars in the meanwhile? Because in the main thread, it’s mentioned that the entries go from June 10 and July 2. You know, just making sure, because I’m interested in participating the competition.

It does say they could close earlier for some reason but that’s not going to be the best idea for people who are working on entries.

Sorry for any confusion surrounding this,
I have an absolule CRAP ton of stuff in real life to get to, and this makes it to where I wouldnt be able to judge the cars on 7/2. If yall would like to, you can become a judge to help the event close at the actual deadline, as that would be best for me.
I’ll let you guys know if the things I have to do are cancelled, and sorry again for the confusion!

If the competition is gonna be continued, I wonder what’s gonna be the naming scheme, is it’s gonna be SPC01 - [Name Here] for only the car Model and engine Family, and the rest is whatever name the car it’s called?

Yeah, thats what the naming scheme will be, except the engine family can be called whatever and sunch. I’ll try to remember to do that next time.

If the deadline is this much sooner, I won’t be able to finish my entry at all. If you are going to shorten it — which I think many would agree is ill-advised unless absolutely necessary — could you at least wait until the weekend?

I just decided that I wont shorten the deadline despite the events I have going on IRL. I should be able to start judging by 7/5.

1 Like

Is this challenge actually going to be finishing?

Yes, I’ll make different numbers of challenges for this series. I may do rounds for this every now and then, though.