Steering Wheels

That’s not happening, fixtures are all for show. If you want a rotated wheel in a photo, you need to rotate the fixture.

3 Likes

For a long time interiors and driving the car you built was also not something that was gonna happen.:wink:

1 Like

Last steering wheel before 4.26…

volant

3 Likes

What is the inspiration behind this one?

Guess!

mazda cosmo

No, It’s from USA.

2 Likes

A dodge steering wheel?

Jeep?

1 Like

Jeep Grand Cherokee

Yes, Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ

1 Like

Almost done!

7 Likes

Forgot the PT Cruiser among my favourites.

imagehttps://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/OX8AAOSwxsNft8UF/s-l300.jpg (Taken img from a eBay listing)
BMW 3 Series (E9X)/ BMW 1 Series (E8X) steering wheel.

Yesterday we came to the conclusion in discord that there is a lack of early airbag wheels, your 4 spoke wheel in the first post is probably the oldest looking, but clearly a 90s wheels, and if you have an airbag in an 80s car you don’t have many alternatives.

GM

Mercedes

BMW

Ford

Volvo

Some examples

5 Likes

What car is that in the first pic? 70s Cadillac dash with a steering wheel ive never seen before🤔

Edit… 70s or 80s

1974-76 Cadillac with the very rare airbag option that also was available in full size Buicks and Oldsmobiles. Dropped when the downsized cars arrived in 1977. First series production airbag in a car.

1 Like

I never knew that!!!

You learn something new every day I guess. :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t want too hijack the thread too much, but here is more info and Google is probably your friend if you want to know more.

1 Like

Thanks for that, i just watched the video about the 73 Impalas. I had absolutely no idea these even existed.

1 Like