Street Outlaws Top 10 1/4 Mile

You at least should show the times to beat on the list instead of making us scroll around to see who has what. I think years would also be helpful, as tech from 2015 to 2020 is surprisingly very different or maybe just limit it to a specific year.

As for the year I think we all should be in 2020 as it gets the times lower. If your wondering why, the game really limits use on with on times for rwd, a car with 1500 hp and 385tires shouldbe running low 8s to mid 8s. But my Pontiac Transam WS6 made its fastest pass ever at Great Lakes Dragway a few months ago going 9.291 and thats only making 980 at the rear wheels with 10.5s. I understand this game isnt about building drag cars but it should be a little bit more realistic. I also know that this game doesn’t feature the traction controllers that must drag cars have but still.

As for times yes I will do that soon.

Updating my spot with A new car that can not be released to public view yet. We can release the times for it though.
Ps The name kinda gives it away

I dont know how people are getting 8-9 seconds in a FR car…but after a few hours, this is what I have come up with:

Reliable economical dragster anyone? :smiley:

Dang man nice job, my car gets 2.3 mpg :'D

I dont think i can go much faster than this though :neutral_face:

Dang man! Try putting more than just one wing on the back, also put lips on the back also. That extra dawnforce should get you into the 9.1s or even the 9.0s

thats been done already…

How many horses under that hood luilakkie?

After another day of tuning…I have designed a completely new engine for my ecodragster…

Presenting, the worlds first fuel efficient supercar that isnt electric! Boasting 39mpg, top speed of 200mph, and a 0-60 of 3.9 seconds the 2015 Atomic Sun sells for a very reasonable $305k! Powered by a tiny little 2.2L I4 that pushes out 445hp and 368ft-lb of torque thanks to a beefy turbo that supplies 32psi of boost at 3700rpm.

I cant seem to get past the 10.98 second mark with a FR layout, so this will probably be my last entry. The only reason I even re-designed it was because I realized there was no need to be using a big bulky 3.6L I4 when I was reducing its power output to reduce wheelspin so I figured a smaller lighter engine would provide a better time producing close to the same power.

1961 horses, strop

Well, after noticing that i didnt change the year to 2020 i gave it another go.
adding 200 horsepower literally didnt change a thing in time.
so this is the limit?
time for another body?

Well, I think you’ve got that body covered. There’s little reason for me to attempt to replicate your time!

Maybe I’ll submit a car from my own company, which is 100% track and not drag strip. Or maybe I could submit the 1969 Pontiac ‘The Judge’ GTO with updated internals. But it’s not particularly quick…

well its the gravedigger body basically, i couldnt get the “not crown vicoria” this fast

Damn man 9.11, nice job, I was able to get my pro mod down to 9.25 but the body just wasn’t heavy enough to make faster.

Think i’ll take back that one spot.

It had to be done. If we’re going to have 9 seat vans then we must have smart dragsters too. I’ve not been able to reach as low as you guys with…“proper” cars (a modernized variant of my GTP Belmonte does a 10.1, but it might be at its limit), but as soon as I saw this on the workshop I knew what needed to be done.

Perhaps with a better engine and some less sledgehammer tuning there might even be more time to eek out of it. Its a weird one, I’m certain I was pushing 10.5 on track and 10.3 for game calculated, but I changed something and went from est 192 mph top speed to 164 which slowed me down. So yeah, some more play time and it might be better.

Anyway, here’s the Pygmy Viper, the micro-car with something to prove.

Nice smart car lol

Also list updated with times.

Just in case someone gets close lol