Stress/climb track

Hi guys.

Today, I have a uncommon track for Automation.

The track was designed for offroad purposes, and/or try the torque of engine in the climbs (with a engine with 130NM, since the 60% of slope, the revs decrease, and in the 100% slope point, the car sounds strange: test it).

The track: Stress.zip (69 KB)

Nice! Time to make shitty cars suffer :smiling_imp:

my 502.9 kph car does it in a few seconds with cooling

The most important in this track is the torque. A lot of torque since a low RPM revs is important,

For example, a car with 400nm between 1500-3000rpm climbs beter that a car with 500nm at 8000 rpm. But depends of the car settings.

Is it not compatible with the steam edition or am I the only one who can’t test my cars on it in the steam edition?

I also have problems. It does not work.

I tested the track with Steam version, and works.

Only some “special” engines (low torque, low power and/or long gear relations) crash the track.

[quote=“vmo”]I tested the track with Steam version, and works.

Only some “special” engines (low torque, low power and/or long gear relations) crash the track.[/quote]

I also tested it again with more powerful cars and it works, but honestly you need to serious powerful cars in order to do so. I wouldn’t call cars that do not make it “special” I think it is more the opposite. I will try again with my off-road car to see whether a change in gearing will help, but this far only sportscars made the track for me.

[quote=“Tycondero”]

[quote=“vmo”]I tested the track with Steam version, and works.

Only some “special” engines (low torque, low power and/or long gear relations) crash the track.[/quote]

I also tested it again with more powerful cars and it works, but honestly you need to serious powerful cars in order to do so. I wouldn’t call cars that do not make it “special” I think it is more the opposite. I will try again with my off-road car to see whether a change in gearing will help, but this far only sportscars made the track for me.[/quote]

Yep, but I had a off-road car (with 250hp) and works.

This bug is from the game: the same error with the older versions, and the error is caused for the pendant.

Here I thought there was something wrong with the track. I haven’t yet made any cars with more than 150 hp or 150 lb-ft of torque… so it’s not the track, it’s the cars…

Truly,
Tex

[quote=“LilRedRhyder”]Here I thought there was something wrong with the track. I haven’t yet made any cars with more than 150 hp or 150 lb-ft of torque… so it’s not the track, it’s the cars…

Truly,
Tex[/quote]

Depends the car settings.