Stritt Vehicle Autos. (SVA)

Ahem, as I mentioned above, which no one bothered to read.

It’s not my company, but bear in mind, again, [size=150]Automation is set so that the currency calculations are around 2010 - 2014, not the 60’s or 70’s. [/size]

And thus the pricing math has to be modern, if you calculate, or even bother to think about it, you’d realize his prices aren’t entirely unreasonable. The SVA Night Piercer, when converted to 72’s dollar value, costs $11,463. Which is not ridiculous for a lowered-production race vehicle. :mrgreen:

[quote=“CNSpots1”]Ahem, as I mentioned above, which no one bothered to read.

It’s not my company, but bear in mind, again, [size=150]Automation is set so that the currency calculations are around 2010 - 2014, not the 60’s or 70’s. [/size]

And thus the pricing math has to be modern, if you calculate, or even bother to think about it, you’d realize his prices aren’t entirely unreasonable. The SVA Night Piercer, when converted to 72’s dollar value, costs $11,463. Which is not ridiculous for a lowered-production race vehicle. :mrgreen:[/quote]

$11k in 1972 is not ridiculous.
But if creator ment $65.000 as 1972 dollar, then we have $368.569 in 2014 dollar, which is unbelievable.
BTW Good cars

As I stated before, these prices are what were made to be. and the game doesn’t calculate money inflation, so these cars i understand are expensive for its time, but i have no knowledge of calculating the money inflation.
None of these cars have quality 15s, there may be one quality 15 on the night piercer, but i stay away from it unless needed. I’ll see about some money inflation calculators, but for now, it is how it is.

Also, how did you get an estimate 11k for the night piercer 1972?

[quote=“eligrand1”]As I stated before, these prices are what were made to be. and the game doesn’t calculate money inflation, so these cars i understand are expensive for its time, but i have no knowledge of calculating the money inflation.
None of these cars have quality 15s, there may be one quality 15 on the night piercer, but i stay away from it unless needed. I’ll see about some money inflation calculators, but for now, it is how it is.

Also, how did you get an estimate 11k for the night piercer 1972?[/quote]

Just gonna leave this here usinflationcalculator.com/

Thank you. I updated the prices, and i really hope these are truly somewhat correct.