Stupid laws around the world

anyone knows some stupid laws?

Like in London every taxi has to carry a ball of straw with it. (the law is from 1873 and still on the books, even i dont know about executions)

that law is true…

…also theres a street in england where your allowed to shoot a welshman with a bow!it could be the other way around.i know a few more but cant remember right now

One from here in San Diego, California. It is illegal to shoot jackrabbits from the back of a streetcar.

I know of a stupid law here… the speed limit :astonished: its set way to low, only 120 km on the highway. But there is talk of increasing it to 130, :neutral_face: . :stuck_out_tongue: .
but to be honest, it is illegal to use the phone while driving a car but its not illegal to do this while driving a bycicle. But if your in a car and hit someone on a bike because he/she was talking on the phone, your always the guilty one because of law.

We don’t have an 18+ Classification for games, but we do for movies.

So games either get banned, or put into the 15+ category when they are rated 18+ in other countries…

Not quite as outlandish as some of the other stupid laws, but it sure is stupid!

Here’s a car related one from California, No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour.
If there isn’t a driver in the car I don’t want that thing moving! :laughing:

I guess some guys had to be completely bonkers and/or stoned (or an ancient equivalent of it), coming up with some of the most idiotic laws ever.

dumb laws in new york and a few other states.
The penalty for jumping off a building is death :laughing:
It is illegal to give a dog whiskey.
Law forbids eating in a place that is on fire.
Babies may not be carried on the running boards of a car. :laughing:
A door on a car may not be left open longer than is necessary.
It is illegal to whisper “dirty” things in your lover’s ear during sex :laughing: :laughing:

thats all for now

well i was googleing again…

dumblaws.com

in the international section theres australia too…

i liked that one:
Only licensed electricians may change a light bulb.

I love that site! We always laughed about the laws on there in the office (legal document preparation) :slight_smile:

lol…id never give my dog whiskey,you know how much it costs these days :mrgreen: