Sunburst Automotives Forum

"Sunburst Automotives is a rising car company that was founded by Rumble and Apollo in 1880. The members of Sunburst Automotives are constantly working to pull out the best cars in the automotive industry. Their first best seller iconic cars are the Sunburst Luxtera and Econa."

Hello! Apollo here, and this is the official forum for Sunburst Automotives, I don’t really know how posts and forums work here, but I guess ill figure it out eventually, here I will post links, photos and ads of our cars. Each weekend we try and post the best cars in our list for you all to download and drive in BeamNG.drive. I don’t really know what else to add here, if I get any ideas ill update it.

Hi!
Here you can:

1. Participate in the life of the community
  2. Create copies of real cars and send them to Car Replicas
  3. Participate in car-building challenges. Quite difficult, but only for experienced participants
  4. Tell tales of the car companies you have founded. Only detailed cars will be appreciated.
    There are enough masters of production on this site.
  5. Model and send your own models to be evaluated by connoisseurs.
  6. Build your own engines and show what their merits.
  7. Reviewing other people’s cars.
  8. Show your own real cars and talk about operating experiences.
  9. Create mods for the game in Steam and notify about it on the site. Extremely difficult, only for experienced programmers.
    Here’s an introduction for beginners.
2 Likes

Well…

3 Likes

WOW

1 Like

The Sunburst SR21 Is posted on the repository, and it is fully built by @TheCrySick
This car is Jbeamed, Engineered and designed by him
It has 2 custom camera modes (First Person and Pillar Camera), Custom engine noises and multiple variants optimized for each console to get the best driving experience out of it.

4 Likes

Like that F1 car, however…

If you wanna be the “first motor company” lore wise that’s cool and all, but if not you may want to consider looking into this further lol.

2 Likes

they used to make pepper grinders and call them hand crank rotaries

1 Like

Right, thanks for pointing that out, I did not notice that until now. I will try and see if I can change it.
:+1:

The Sunburst Siege X8 is posted to the repository! It has a Boxer 6 Engine and a sound that you fear. The stock one is great for cruising around at high speeds with music blasting, and the DART Tuned one is great for the track, tho not the best…

3 Likes