Survival of the Fittest 1983 [Finals posted][Complete]

just want to be 100% dead sure, the 10,000 cost is the overview tab and not the market tab, correct?

overview tab

The drive to the stage is done on gravel only. Does this count as an offroad stage, therefore using the offroad stat to mitigate damage? Or does this only apply to stage 5?

Offroad stat cancels out damage on stage 1. Yes

squidhead how did you get your intercooler hanging out of the car? that is awesome as fck.

I have used the huge air to air intercooler, on an engine that barely fits the car. The road going version this is based off is sporting similar setup but to a lesser extreme, and I managed to get it into the story plus Im using vents to let it look more realistic instead of it just poking through bodywork

ALSO, the next batch of entries will be processed today, it’s just… they’re showing the first half of S3 of Arrow today, and I’m sorta a fan… the marathon will be over in 5-6 hours or so.

2 Likes

so is everyone using turbos or some are nasp

It’s a smorgasbord of weird tech solutions

Can’t wait for that little comment section where you express your gratitude to these approaches :wink:

Oh, you’re just in this for my comments on how cars did every stage, aren’t you? :smiley:

That’s probably the main motivation to not promptly get knocked out in the first two rounds!

Three prototype builds and counting…

well that and…yeah mostly that. I mean it doesn’t get much better than legitimately making fun of people’s interesting choices.

I’m at first one (and I quite like it) but now I see SGTV’s deadline is in 2 days so vans first than moooaaarrr SOF

We still didn’t get a fullscale landbarge entry, though. Kinda disappointing :frowning:

Oh…kay… so I think I know who’s a main contender then, I just updated an existing platform without much prototyping. Also hoping to see you back to form, man. Your competitiveness motivates others to better their work.

yeah you are right.

Smooth Navi 6X

AWD, 350HP and not much offroadability… well shit :flushed: But hey, my last car was MR fat lotus and that turned out well.

4 Likes

there we go, a few more horses and less gambling with reliability this time:

4 Likes

2 Likes

You just took the 75 entry and added headlights, didn’t you? :smiley:

A modified rally version of the Gran Romero, Petoskey Motors newest fleet vehicle.

Sold to the police and taxi companies alike. A car that can handle high speed pursuit and someone having a baby in the back seat. Should be able to handle this challenge.

1 Like

With some regret I report that unsurprisingly, not all bodies are created equal.

To mitigate this, I would humbly suggest for next time, perhaps limiting tyre widths to 335-345mm.

1 Like

If some bodies are obviously not in the spirit of competition, I think it’s reasonable to ban them.