Syron Motorworks - A New Zealand Pedigree

[size=200]Welcome to Syron Motorworks[/size]

Founded in 2004 to build and construct kit-cars off of a modified Caterham Super 7 chassis and engine, was taken over by Fox Manor Automotive in 2015 due to a lack of funds. They were upgraded from a small autoshop in Rangiora to a larger factory on the outskirts of Christchurch city to create smaller, everyday vehicles for the average consumer. They are also working on something. Something cool, as I’ve been told.

~ Harry Scotchman, PR Manager @ Fox Manor Automotive

LINEUP As of 2016:

Syron Gyro - Small hatchback made with reliability in mind

Syron 48VPhantom - A Crossover for the average user.

Syron Karion (Said Carry on) - A Sedan/Coupe made for the low end luxury market.

Syron D-Maxi - A Transporter Van.

Syron CrossRoad - An SUV for more daily living than proper off-road use

[size=200]2016 Syron Gyro[/size]
A-Spec:
A small-ish hatchback for any market. Running a DOHC 20V I4 with 140hp on tap. Made as an economy machine. The A-Spec is the cheap, entry level vehicle, with a 6-speed Automatic transmission. The Gyro is the staple of the Syron line-up.

[size=150]Stats[/size]

[size=200]2016 Syron Gyro[/size]

B-Spec:
The B-Spec is the Faster, less efficient version of the Gryo. Mated to a 5-Speed Manual, and the DOHC I4 making 155hp, makes this a faster car. The Interior has gotten some upgrades, and the exterior has had some minor tweaks. There is also the addition of power steering, and much stronger brakes.

[size=150]Stats: [/size]

[size=90]All Data was compared to the A-Spec[/size]

Well , nice design of the Gyro and it seems it can compete with my Orbit although the last model i’ve created was in 2001.

The only problem is the tailights , they seems a way out of the place for me , i dunno i could be one.Would be nice if you make those tailights bigger but i’m not like “Make those tailights bigger!”, it’s just my opinion.In a nutshell , i’d like to buy this car if this exist in real life.

Just a quick question on the B-Spec model -

Did you mean to make the front tires wider than the rear? I get that it probably bumped your drivability a bit, helped with tire spin, but I can’t say it’s very practical for a car like this.

Then again, I have problems with the game changing the tires size without asking me, so I thought that might be it, too. I’ll get them where I want, then by the time I’m on the overview, often one or the other width has changed on it’s own.

Nice car as a start! Not a fan of this styling but still okay.

BTW. When I read the name of the car (Gyro) I thought of Gyro salad.

Pretty yummy name :slight_smile:

I had no clue what to do with the taillights. Nothing fit to how I wanted to do it. That’s the main reason as to why.

[size=200]2016 Syron Karion[/size]

The Karion is here, a V8 engine in a 2 or 4 door vehicle. The car comes in three models, The C-, D-, and E-Series.

E-Series

The E-Series is the family-styled sedan, with a 400hp 6.0L N/A V8, with all power to the rear wheels. it is the entry level model. The car isn’t the lightest thing, but it does move at its own rapid pace. With prices of the E-Series starting at US$92,500. (other nations at current exchange rate are equivalent to US price)

Stats

Design

Design At the front screams Mercedes :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah… Using the Mercedes grille and using Mercedes’ class system… Maybe you could try to make the Mercedes things a bit more subtle.

The Syron Karion looks a lot like a Mercedes. Nice designs though.

Shhh… No-one will notice… :wink: I’ll probably change it to series :wink:

Changed naming from E-Class to E-Series (To avoid copyright issues)

E-series is the naming system ford uses for their pre 2015 vans, and that is obviously not a ford van

[quote=“cpufreak101”]

E-series is the naming system ford uses for their pre 2015 vans, and that is obviously not a ford van[/quote]

FFS

[quote=“Vri404”]

E-series is the naming system ford uses for their pre 2015 vans, and that is obviously not a ford van
FFS[/quote]

just change out the E, like for my company my vans are the V series, so for you you could do S series

Half of my cars share names with Cadillacs haha, though I had no idea when I made them. I’m also sure my cars were built before the Cadillacs.

[size=200]2016 Syron Karion[/size]

The Karion is here, a V8 engine in a 2 or 4 door vehicle. The car comes in three models, The C-, D-, and E-Series.

C-Series

The C-Series is the Fast Coupe. Powerful, with a dominant stature and visibly angry. Running a 6.4L N/A V8, running at 460hp. The fastest Syron we will make, at the moment. This car seems to be a solid rival to the BMW 3-Series, Audi A4, and Mercedes C-Class, with some rivaling to the VW Phaeton. Prices start at US$93,500 (Contact Local dealer for Local Price)

Stats:

Markets:

Design: