Tahama Motor Corporation

welcome to my first topic on the forums here

Tahama Motor Corporation—Founded in 1938 in Takasaki, Gunma. Tahama started out as a small bespoke furniture maker, until 1951 they had the idea of making a luxury 2-door saloon. And finally, in 1956 they revealed the Tahama Eternal, their first model.

Tahama focuses on progressive technology, extraordinary craftsmanship, and a future of electrification with Hybrid; Full-electric; and Fuel Cell Hydrogen.

video archive:

8 Likes

1_2

one idea: intuition

The new 2024 Tahama Atmos—One of Tahama’s best-selling models, the Atmos now gets a whole new redesign. With standard AWD across all models and now powered with our new 2.5T eActive+ i4 that makes 324hp and 323Nm of torque paired with a 7-speed DCT and goes 0-100 km/h in *6.3 seconds. Also thanks to it’s eActive+ plug-in hybrid system that’s fuel-efficient with 30 mpg combined. Or step up to the K performance model which is powered with an all-new 2.4T hybrid capable of doing 472hp with a 0-100 km/h in *4.3 seconds (updated)

Available Trims:

• A
  • G
  • Q
  • K package
  • K performance

Colors:

• Eternal White Pearl
  • Jet Black
  • Kuro Obsidian
  • Gunmetal Gray Metallic
  • Mojave Sand Metallic
  • Monument Silver
  • Ryukyu Coral Metallic
  • Seigfried Green Metallic
  • Lobster Blue Mica
  • Crystal Red Mica
  • Geneva Green Metallic
  • Kyushu Blue Metallic (K package and K performance only)
6 Likes

If I were in the market for an Atmos, I’d go whole hog and order a K Performance in Kyushu Blue Metallic.

Looks nice and fresh, though the tech side makes me

Why so revvy? Why two different hybrid 2.5s?

the 2.5 i4 is a “plug-in hybrid” and the 2.5 i5 is a regular hybrid

That makes sense I guess, but why I4 and I5 of the same size? Prestige/smoothness matters?

adds to the “quirky” factor (jk) but i was gonna make the i5 a 2.4T at some point

update: actually, I’ll make it a 2.4T then after all