TaxEvasion's Vehicular Devices

Hello! Sometimes I attempt to make cars. I’m not very good at it but I figured I might as well share my designs.

Getting the ball rolling

The 2007-2011 Kojima Tsuno. Definitely one of the cars of all time.

The “I”. That’s literally its name. Hubcaps? Six Speed Manual? Why’s there so much plastic everywhere? What the hell is this? It’s the car equivalent to white bread, but it can —and will— provide well over 25 years of reliable motoring regardless. At least the engine is somewhat peppy; 2.3 Liters and 176 Horsepower.

17-Inch Alloys! An advanced automatic gearbox! No more crappy plastic trim! That’s about it, really. And yet Kojima decided to name it I Touring. But who is “I” and, why are they going on a tour? We may never know.

Okay now we’re talking. A 3 liter V6 good for 248 horsepower, leather interior, and even a spoiler. Fancy! It’s now called the S Touring—I guess it’s just too cool for the letter I. It also comes with a nicer stereo with the name of an actual well-known brand. Now everyone within a three block radius can hear you when you max out the volume!

The S Grand Touring. Now this is the ultimate Tsuno. It has “Grand” In its name, so it’s gotta be good! It comes with a set of snazzy 18-Inch alloys and a SatNav System.

5 Likes

It looks like a competitive late-'00s mid-sizer, and has enough kit on the inside to be at least worth a test drive.

It’s a bit slower than what it should be, given the power. 0-60 on the 2.3 Liter models is 9.3 seconds, and 0.60 on the 3 liter models is around 8 seconds.

Not bad, actually! The photos are a bit dark, but the design and the lineup seem really sensible.

Another post.

1996-2001 Perata Milano. The American market version of a silly Malaysian compact, and a pretty big sales failure as well, selling only around 5,500 units, despite selling nearly 20 times that globally. It’s believed that the main reason for the car’s failure is because of Perata’s weak dealership network. The trims are all pretty similar, but I’ll explain the lineup anyway.

Base model. No hubcaps, no power steering, no nothing. At least it’s cheap; it costs about as much as a base trim Geo Metro, despite being larger.

Slightly nicer model with some extra stuff. A nicer interior, power steering and hubcaps. That’s all.

Once again, a small step up. comes with a DOHC version of the base 1.6 I4, bumping the power from 107 to 126 hp. This was the most popular version of the Milano.

The range-topping model. Comes with alloy wheels (woah dude), a nicer CD player, and a slightly higher price tag, though it was still very cheap.

Additionally, a station wagon version called the Sportwagon was offered for all trims. It was in no way sporty. (wow shocking)

6 Likes

The 2007-2015 Tamura Firetrail; is it a hatchback? an SUV? a station wagon? something else entirely? Who knows.

The LE. Hope you like plastic, because we’ve got a lot of that. Otherwise, it’s equally barebones. Crappy CD player, FWD, and hubcaps. Why would anybody buy one? I have no idea.

The LX! Now with painted bumpers! Something that probably should’ve been standard, but whatever. It comes with a 2.5 Liter Flat 4 Making around 183 horsepower mated to a 4-speed auto. They all do. I don’t know why I’m mentioning it here. Oh, and it has a cooler CD player.

The LXS. The ultimate Firetrail! It has an infotainment system, so no crappy radio here! Bigger screens and alloy wheels! That’s what luxury is like, right?

You can also get AWD if you get an LX or LXS. (if you want an AWD LE, go to hell!) It comes with this rugged (totally not extremely ugly) two-tone paintjob.

4 Likes

I got a new GPU due to my old one breaking. It doesn’t seem to be able to handle Automation photoscenes, so I guess I’m taking pictures in BeamNG now. Inspiration mostly comes from this thread.

Anyway, the Croatians are here, and they’ve got a 2004 Sunavic Alden!

The S. It’s pretty basic. Comes with a 1.7 Liter I4 making 109 hp, lots of plastic, and a pretty cheap interior. It’ll get you from A to B, even if it is about as exciting as eating chalk.

The GX. It’s a bit nicer; it has the same engine as the S, but it has painted trim, nicer hubcaps, and a better interior. Still, it’s far from a luxury car, and no closer to being interesting.

And finally, the RX. Alloy wheels, 131 hp, and two liters of fury! It’ll still be a simple grocery getter, but now it’s slightly quicker!

4 Likes

TBH this seems very Asian, or Japanese even :thinking:

It was based on the seventh generation civic, so yeah. Maybe it was a joint venture with a Japanese company.

1 Like

The Tsuno is back.

Once again, the base model is called the I. It comes with 17-inch alloy wheels, an 8-speed advanced automatic, and a cloth interior. It has a much smaller engine than the 2007 Tsuno; a 1.6 turbo making 185 hp. It’s not super interesting, but it’s definitely a car.

Next, the I+. It’s a small step up, with chrome trim, gunmetal wheels, sunroof, and a better infotainment system. Not much else to say about it.

The Sport Hybrid. Because hybrids are in! It comes with a 2.0 “Hybrid” I4 making 281 hp. It’s definitely not exceptionally sporty, but it does come with a set of blacked out 19-inch alloys, as well as some blue badges.

In case you wanted something a bit quicker, the Sport-X Hybrid exists. It comes with a leather interior, as well as the same 19-inch alloys, but now they’re diamond cut. The AWD system takes the 0-60 time from 7.1 to 5.7 seconds.

Finally, the Touring-X Hybrid. Marketed as a more refined version of the Sport-X, it comes with a different set of wheels, as well as a heads up display.

3 Likes

cheap 80s goodness

It’s the 1984-1988 Kojima Tsuno. Box on wheels.

Firstly, the DXi. Plastic bumpers, hubcaps that barely exist, and a choice of a four-speed manual or three-speed automatic (ew) make it clear that this is no more than just an car. The engine is equally spartan, being a 1.6 liter with a whole 87 horsepower. It’s slow, but not exceptionally slow.

Moving on! The SXi, which adds painted bumpers, a slightly nicer (but still cheap) interior and hubcaps. Regardless of which transmission you choose, it comes with an extra gear.

The GLi. It comes with a better cassette player, a two-tone paint job, alloys, and a 1.8 liter making 103 horsepower. Still, it’s pretty slow.

Finally, the “sporty” GTi. It comes with a 1.9 liter I4 making 113 hp, as well as some red trim. If you close your eyes, you’ll realize that it is still a pretty boring car to drive. Oh, and you’ll find yourself in a ditch.

6 Likes

The plates, just as well as the engines, reveal that this is an American market model. So where are the side markers? :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the front, the back is… meh? Which is I guess pretty realistic for an 80s Japanese (I suppose?) cheap car. IDK what the exact specs are, but I assume it’s pretty lightweight, so even with that 1.8 it would by no means be slow for a 40 year old compact - I even suspect it may match the performance of my former 406 Coupe, over a decade newer and a class above (and a coupe, obviously).

3 Likes

Side markers? I forgot them lol. The 0-60 ranges from 11.2 to 9.6 seconds, probably due to the fact that it weighs nothing (2100 lbs or 950 kg). While driving it in Beam, I found out that the GTi (and probably the other trims) have unreasonably good midrange acceleration.

2 Likes

its me again

The 2018-2024 Tamura Triage. Three cars in one!

Tamura Triage

A basic economy car. Not much to note here. It comes in four trims, all of which are pretty uninteresting.

Firstly, there’s the L. A very simple no-nonsense car with “astounding” features such as a 5-speed manual transmission (or an optional CVT), interior made out of the cheapest plastic ever, and a 1.8 liter boxer 4 making 118 horsepower. It’s a bit outdated, but still fairly reliable.

Second is the LE. It has the same engine, but now with a turbo bumping the power up to 166 hp. Also added is a different set of hubcaps, an extra gear if you get a manual, and a nicer interior.

The third trim up the ladder is the LX. It comes with a set of 17-inch alloys, some chrome trim, and a nicer infotainment screen with a heads-up display. The CVT is standard equipment now, so if you want a manual… get lost?

And finally, there is the LX-R. It comes with different wheels, a spoiler, and leather upholstery. Once again there is no manual option, and yet it’s supposed to be sporty. Why does this one exist again?

Tamura Firetrail

So you’re looking for an SUV, but you can’t afford one. I guess this will do then! It’s basically a lifted hatchback version of the Triage, but with AWD, some black plastic, and all-terrain tires.

Both the LE and LX are carried over from the Triage with minimal changes. There’s nothing much to see here. Moving on.

The LX-V is unique to the Firetrail, however it’s basically the same as the Triage’s LX-R, just with a different set of wheels.

Tamura Triage TRI

WRX? Never heard of him. All my homies drive TRIs.

The cheapest version of the TRI is the Spec-B. Comes with a spoiler, AWD, a set of 18-Inch alloys, and a 2.0 liter turbocharged boxer 4 making 262 hp going through a six-speed manual. 0-60 is 6.3 seconds, and it only gets crazier from here.

(exhaust tips didn’t export for some reason)
Up next is the Spec-A. It comes with a whole host of upgrades over the Spec-B. For example, a bigger wing, a set of blacked out wheels, and another turbo. There are is even more power, 358 hp to be exact, all going through a 7-speed manual. 0-60 is reduced to 5.1 seconds.

Wait, that wasn’t enough? For that, the Spec-RA exists. although the Spec-A weighs in at 3469 pounds, The RA weighs only 3346 lbs. Still a lot more than the base model lol. Where did that weight go? No heads-up display, and carbon fiber. Carbon fiber everywhere. Because of that, acceleration is down to 4.9 seconds.

A special edition of the Type-A is available paying homage to Tamura’s rally cars of days past. Comes complete with red paint and some black and gold accents.

3 Likes