Taymanian Avtomobil'nyj Zavod

6 Likes
                       **Taymanian Avtomobil'nyj Zavod (Part 2)**

**From taymanian Embassy in Lundon to Minester of industry**

Our spies at the Astin Motor Company have photographed this prototype from which we can draw inspiration for the new car that will be produced by our glorious workers

download

TAZ 102 and TAZ 201

The TAZ 102 was a car for taymanian people whit internal standard and powered by 28 HP evolution of typ 1 sovenic engine.
The TAZ 102 was product in 3 versions: Sedan, Station Wagon and Pick up.

to be continued whit TAZ 201…

3 Likes

in 1950 TAZ built the model 201, a lengthened version of the model 102 but characterized by much more refined interiors and the presence of an FM radio.
The aesthetic differences compared to the 102 were the standard fog lights, the chrome under the doors and the rain flap protecting the rear window.

The TAZ 201 had a 1,201cc engine. entirely designed by TAZ itself (“The Sovenici brothers” had agreed to the project as long as the displacement remained below 1,400cc.) which delivered a power of 45 HP and allowed the 201 to reach a speed of 111 km/h.

The TAZ 201 was a car intended for medium-high officials of the state apparatus.

While the Taymanian elite had to use Sovenica production limousines.

4 Likes

THE TAZ CAR MODEL FROM 1954 TO 1959.

The differences compared to the previous series are both aesthetic, new door closing system, but above all in the new, higher-performance engine variants.

4 Likes

4 Likes

That’s what I’d expect an Eastern Bloc car of that era to look like. I wonder how they will cope with the collapse of communism at the end of the Cold War, many decades later?

A facelift of 103 model but whit new 1.100 cc engine

4 Likes

3 Likes

Taymanian was pionier the first hatcback in the east. :partying_face:

3 Likes

TAZ 106 standard archana’s car product from 1984 to 1992 (whit collaboration of italian motor company for the mechanical injection system)

3 Likes

I’m liking the subtle model evolution here, its is thought out and nice.

2 Likes

TAZ 107 standard car product “after the wall” from 1994 to 1999 (whit collaboration of FAAT for the injection system and panels style).

1 Like