20 Likes

2019 Pikemen Merdeka by Sakai

Gallery

also, tronny, a part of your car name means “shit” in french

13 Likes

Pikeman Merdeka by Propeller

10 Likes

2019 Pikeman Merdeka by LaVelle Studios

Utilizes an altered version of the 1.6 liter (1582cc) turbocharged inline-4 from Kimura’s lineup.

20 Likes
2019 Pikemen Limau RS - by Taimania Design Studio
zooming with a 2.0L Turbo I4 from the brand new 2020 Mika R

Photos

13 Likes

2019 Pikemen Kelinci Concept by BGST Design Studio

16 Likes

2019 Pikemen Jiwa! By Kinden Motors’ design division.
(i havent gotten a reply that my car is illegal so i guess ill just post it anyway lol)

More pics!

Car specs! (not that they matter lol)

This car is powered by a 1.2L 3 cylinder engine. It is turbocharged and has VVL, which lets it produce 140hp!
The engine is mated to a 6 speed manual gearbox powering the front wheels. It has a LSD. 0-100km/h in 8.6s.
It rides on sporty 18" alloy wheels attached to sporty (but comfortable) suspension.
The Jiwa! has space for 4 people inside its relatively good interior. Sporty seats grip the driver during hard driving and the infotainment system has a decent amount of features.
The car only weighs 1300kg which gives it great handling and helps it achieve 4.9L/100km! (48mpg)

6 Likes

2019 Pikemen Merdeka
by Akari Design Centre

Presenting Akari Design Centre’s proposal for the 2019 Merdeka. Utilizes a slightly up-tuned version of our 1.7L turbocharged inline 4 mated to a 6-speed DCT, routing power to the rear wheels.

Gallery

8 Likes

PIKEMEN Merdeka 1.6T

11 Likes

2019 Pikemen Merdeka

By Tanaka Motors

What does the name Merdeka means?

Merdeka means to be independent, be free. Pikemen has been celebrating Malaysia’s independence by making the Merdeka model since the 80s. With fans asking for a new Pikemen Merdeka, we , Tanaka Motors, are ready to provide a car for them. Let’s take a look at Tanaka’s interpretation of the Merdeka nameplate.

To be free is to have a freedom of expression, a freedom of imagination. We reimagined the Merdeka name. As a proper flagship for the Pikemen brand and to represent Malaysia’s best of the best, we have now turned the Pikemen Merdeka into a true world-class sports car. With the ideal classic sports coupe proportion, the Merdeka is a true statement of what Malaysia can do.

However, the Merdeka’s design will also serve as a new standard for Pikemen’s design language for future models to come.

While looking as exotic as this, Tanaka’s design proposal will also not forget that the Merdeka should be affordable, which is what makes the Merdeka a legend in Malaysia. It is developed together with the rumored Tanaka Silver compact sports car, sharing the same platform. With a very powerful 315HP turbocharged 2.5 litre I6 (borrowed from an Auxio), it fits into Malaysia’s 2001cc-2500cc tax bracket. Fuel costs is also not expensive as the Merdeka easily does 36.3mpg, and is also proven reliable with years of testing. So, the Merdeka, while may be a bit pricy, will not totally break customer’s wallets.

Choose our proposal, and we, Tanaka Motors, will definitely work together with Pikemen to dominate the Malaysian market for years to come.

Gallery

16 Likes

1 Day Left!

So far i’ve got entry from :

@BannedByAndroid
@cake_ape
@HelloHi
@Riley
@karhgath
@EnCR
@Aruna
@bilobilo
@Reizei
@Mikonp7
@desperatedonut5
@S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T
@titleguy1
@vero94773
@ACoolCrab
@Lazar
@Aaron.W

If you already sent your entry to me but didn’t get mentioned, lemme know!

8 Likes

PIKEMEN MEDERKA BY FUKORAMI STUDIOS

1.6 litre turbocharged i4, 180-odd hp, nye-on 52mpg, 7 speed twin-clutch gearbox, 0-60 in as-near-as-makes-no-difference 7 seconds.

yes i was originally making this for myself, but then decided to use it for csc

11 Likes

Pikemen Merdeka by EMAS Design

MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!!!
negaraku

tanah tumpahnya darahku

rakyat hidup

bersatu dan maju

why did i do this
15 Likes

Pikemen Merdeka by Rutherford Motors

You shouldn’t have to break the bank to have fun. The naturally-aspirated engine gives its 185 horsepower instantly and predictably, and a curb weight under 1050kg and manual steering make for a responsive and agile car.

(Apologies for the incorrect badge; I couldn’t find the backing shape.)

3 Likes

I hate to say this, but the wheels could be a better set of wheels? And higher offset so its not that cheap looking (Massive fender gap) @Blothorn. Oh and use the realistic plates instead of the Kee looking one, Can i see the rear of it?

I have no choice but to agree. Specifically, the wheel shape would be more appropriate for something from the late 80s/early 90s than anything from the 21st century (especially 2010 onwards), and widening the offset would yield a better track - not only does it improve the aesthetics, but from what I’ve known, it also reduces body roll.

Thanks for the suggestions! Still not a great-looking car (aesthetics have never been my strong point), but much better now IMO. Updated pictures:

Maybe would be better if you changed the clear tailights. It’s not the 2000s anymore. Also would a indent like in most cars for the plate holder be added? Would give some style

2019 Pikemen Merdaka

Kazuki is making a proposal to Pikemen to jointly develop a new sports car with them.
Using an all-new 2.4L n/a boxer-4 engine, mated to a 6-speed RWD drivetrain, these new sports cars will be perfect for beginner drifters due to their tendency towards oversteer.

Kazuki proposes this sports car to be the resurrection of Pikemen’s beloved Merdaka and it would also coincide with their own return to the beloved KZR sports car.

Kazuki hopes this proposal is considered and that it spawns a lasting relationship with Pikemen.

16 Likes