The Devstreams

I was wondering if when you do the streams you save them somewhere, I seem to miss every stream

No, I’m pretty sure they don’t. It’s a shame, because I always miss them too.

They are almost always announced via facebook, so be sure to check there.

It’s not so much that I don’t know when they are on, it’s just always the middle of the night in the UK when the Devstream goes live. My timezone is just inconvenient…

Yeah I always forget to check the facebook

Maybe they should do it via Twitch? So we can look them back or something?

I think Twitch only allows gameplay videos, but they might let the devs do it.

Yeah I was thinking twitch would be a good idea for them

Twitch only allows gameplay?

The specifically only allow “gaming content”, so I don’t know if that covers developing games.

Gaming and boobs, specifically. Some streams are more boobs with some gaming somewhere in the background.
I think game development might be fine :slight_smile:

Yeah

Well everyone needs to see some tits every once and a while.

Especially babies!

everyone needs tits, there is no combating it, its a fact.

So twitch=good idea?

i watch the Co-Optional Podcast on Twitch weekly and that’s a 3 hour webcam show maybe involving video games sometimes, kinda… so i shouldn’t think that you’d have that many problems… and getting an email when you go live would kinda be handy, even if i might get screwed by time zones and such…

here’s hoping you’ll be looking into it at some point :slight_smile:

Yeah, I pretty much have no hope anyway since I always get messed up by the timezones, but twitch would be good, or any other way that the footage could be saved online, uploading to YouTube would clutter up their channel and would be tedious to do all the time, so I don’t think that would be the best option.

As a Twitch streamer, I can clear this up. You can save and edit and upload every stream. Since the content is connected to gaming there should be no limitation at all. (I know of other people streaming their game-art creation, so)
This would be a lot more convenient for both sides. I do remember that the guys have Twitch on the radar, as we’ve talked about it before.

omfg that is an epic win right there!