The First-Ever Automation Community Sheep Game!

So with the hollandaise season upon us now, and that means it’s time to fight the hordes out shopping fight the scalper bots to try and buy a new video card online, get into a fight with your significant other about which placemats to use punch some idiot out for not wearing a mask in the grocery store, and listen to your drunk uncle Ted rant about foreigners at the dinner table on the family Zoom call. Fortunately it also means that it’s time for yet another installment of the Sheep Game, where you can argue with your friends about who is the most correct about everything!

So, what is a sheep game? Here’s you answer:

What the fuck is a sheep

The game is not complicated.

1. There will be a list of questions at the bottom of this post. The object of the game is to provide the MOST COMMON response from the people playing the game, kind of like Family Feud. You receive one point for each person who provided the same answer. In other words, if the question was “What is best in life,” and 10 players said “To crush your enemies,” each of those players would receive 10 points. If 5 players said “The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist,” they would each receive 5 points. If 1 player said “Hello Kitty,” he would receive 1 points (and the public condemnation of their peers).

2. Every question scores points, even if only one. The player with the MOST points, after all the questions are added up, wins the game.

3. There are no right or wrong answers - your job is to provide the MOST COMMON answer. So even if you really, really think that “The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist” is best in life, it might still be in your best interest to answer “To crush your enemies.” This means that even a factually incorrect answer can score the most points! You have to decide what you think everyone else will say.

4. Some of the questions are vague - intentionally so! It’s your job to interpret them as you think the majority of the Automation community will.

How do I play?

To play the Sheep Game, go to The Sheep Game Google Form and submit your answers there!

Once you have sent your entry, please post in this thread as confirmation.

You have until 11 PM Pacific Time on Tuesday, December 20th (0700 UTC on Wednesday, December 21st) to submit your answers. The big reveal will be in this thread starting at or about 2 PM Pacific Time on Thursday, December 22nd (2300 UTC on Thursday, December 22nd), so set your calendars/alarm clocks/crude sundials made from old Jeep parts for the big day! I will be doing the reveal two questions per day with each reveal being posted at or about 2 PM Pacific Time, so you have some time to ridicule each other discuss your successes and failures.

Without further ado, the questions:

1. When you consider how good the rest of 's cars are/were, the _____________ is the car they would most like you to forget about.

2. I would never admit it to my friends/family, but I have an irrational love of this car company.

3. In my opinion, these brands have (or have had) the greatest rivalry in auto racing.

4. This person from automotive history I would most like to have a beer with.

5. Car enthusiasts argue a lot about what constitutes a sports car. This characteristic, to me, defines what a sports car is more than anything else.

6. This is without a doubt, the best-sounding production car ever built.

7. If you ask me, cars from this decade were the best.

8. When car fans argue about which car is the best, their use of this often-quoted statistic they quote makes me question their intelligence more than any other.

9. In my opinion, this brand makes the best-looking cars on the road today.

10. This model of car has been consistently awesome, through every generation it’s been made.

11. On the other hand, this model of car has been consistently awful.

12. There are many places in the world with a rich automotive history, but this place is the one I’d want to visit the most.

13. I’ve always been intrigued by cars from this country, they’re just so different!

14. If I could wave a magic wand and get one feature I wanted into Automation tomorrow, I would have __________.

15. Automation has lots of car bodies and variants, but we really need more of this kind of body!

16. When I look at an Automation car, when I see this I immediately think, “ok yes, this is a well-designed car.”

17. YouTube is one of the leading sources of automotive-related content today. This automotive-related channel is by far my favourite.

18. On the other hand, I can’t stand this automotive-related YouTube channel, gross!

19. This is unquestionably the best production car engine of all time.

20. This, on the other hand, is unquestionably the worst production car engine of all time.

Where it is appropriate, I will group answers together in an entirely cruel and arbitrary way. Until the submission deadline, discussing your answers in this thread is not allowed, as it will affect how other people will vote!

Once again, to submit your answers go to The Sheep Game Google Form and submit your answers before 11 PM Pacific Time on Tuesday, December 20th (0700 UTC on Wednesday, December 21st). See you all for the reveal!

13 Likes

I confirm I have answered.

1 Like

Answered in Full

1 Like

Just submitted my answers :sheep:

1 Like

Submitted.

1 Like

Submitted the best answers! :lying_face:

2 Likes

Answerus Confirmus

1 Like

I humbly confirm that my answers were submitted.

1 Like

I can say that my answers are in.

Granted, less likely to follow the herd here.

1 Like

My answers have been sheepped.

4 Likes

Questions have been answered

2 Likes

Answered (probably all terribly)

1 Like

OK, so with the weekend more or less behind us now, I’ve heard from 21 players:

AdmiralObvious
BannedByAndroid
The Stig Is A Spy
HelloHi
Maverick74
Tyhikastija
Fayeding_Spray
Mikonp7
partario
Noporian
Elizipeazie
Ducethetruth100
Der Bayer
IDK158
Madrias
Hshan
TheYugo45GV
HappyFireBallMan
lotto77
Conan
Prium

Keep the answers coming in, everyone!

8 Likes

Just submitted mine!

1 Like

conepleted

2 Likes

I have completed the survey.

1 Like

So, with 10 days left, I’ve heard from a total of 37 players:

AdmiralObvious
BannedByAndroid
The Stig Is A Spy
HelloHi
Maverick74
Tyhikastija
Fayeding_Spray
Mikonp7
partario
Noporian
Elizipeazie
Ducethetruth100
Der Bayer
IDK158
Madrias
Hshan
TheYugo45GV
HappyFireBallMan
lotto77
Conan
Prium
Nivracer
adam_d
Lanson
InitialPixel
DevilZoku#0404
Xepy
Triamgle#7611
TRIZE#1230
Jonathan J. #1541
ConeDodger240
abg7
Kubby
½ρv²A*Cl
Yego
Petakabras
nachtstiel

Keep the answers coming in everyone, it’s looking like this is gonna be a ton of fun from the answers I’ve read so far! :smile:

3 Likes

Lots of entries, gonna be fun :grin:

1 Like

Not sure I know the community well enough to score here, but my answers are in!

(Salty that the answer I prepared for Q4 didn’t work b/c the forum post and form itself were worded differently ):< )

1 Like

Just over 24 hours to get your answers in!