The "guess-what-car" game 2

sorry for the wait and crispy pixels

Zenvo TSR-S

yes, thought it would be harder lol

1 Like

Zenvos were my favourite cars for a long time :rofl:

porsche 911 gt3 rs for guess what car game

1 Like

Opel GT? The first gen one from the late 60s?

Datsun 120Y coupe?

double no.

Hint: Sold by two different manufacturers under the same model name and by more under different names.

Sunbeam Rapier/Alpine? Far fetched but if you count ALL Rootes Arrow variations your hints are sort of correct.

Chevrolet/Vauxhall Chevette?

2x Negative

Vauxhall/Chevrolet Firenza?

Nupe

Hint: Originally produced in Japan

Mitsubishi Colt Celeste/Dodge Colt/Various other Mopar era Mitsubishi weirdnesses?

Mitsubishi Chariot?

I’ll give it to you because this one was sold as the Dodge Colt, and technically there is no Colt Celeste, but w/e.

4 Likes

I don’t think the Celeste was sold as a Colt that I’m aware of. But it was sold by Plymouth as the Arrow.

4 Likes

Now this confuses me a bit. What is right and what is wrong? I was pretty sure the Celeste HAS been sold as a Colt, and this advertising kind of proves my point, so what do you mean with there “technically” being no Colt Celeste? What I was NOT very sure about was if it had been sold as a Dodge Colt, which I still am not sure about so that was the wild guess about the “two manufacturers, one model” name that still may be wrong if what Maverick says is right?

And is this round still won by me? Was I right about anything in the end?

1 Like

I could find no reference to a Mitsubishi Colt Celeste, only Lancer Celeste, but the Lancer Celeste had been apparently sold as the Dodge Colt as well as the Dodge Arrow and Plymouth Arrow. It was also the Chrysler Lancer in Australia, being sold as the Mitsubishi Lancer Celeste in Japan.

Confusing all around, but I think just take the round and I’ll take the L.