The Hunt For A Star Car! [FINISHED]

I love the plot for this hypothetical film, and have already made multiple cars which meet the requirements; the real problem is deciding which one to submit once the host begins to accept entries.

I’ve got a badass idea that hopefully will make the cut.

So, when is the deadline?

She said she’s going to be away for the holidays so expect updates around the new year or so.

ahh thanks i didnt read

That said here’s a sneakpeek at my project car for this. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m behind on schedule, already struggling to make the deadline for other things.

Still not decided between “reasonable hypercar” “track oriented hypercar” and “Batmobile” :joy:

btw niall vri’s a she

2 Likes

Batmobiles can ever only aspire to have a GG logo!

This project is basically looking like a mashup love child from a Dodge hellcat mating with a Bentley Continental GT.

1 Like

I am thinking 70’s muscle car as there is always a character that has to have muscle…F&F, Gone in 60 sec etc etc

1 Like

I’ve got an idea or two in mind.

As do I…

I may open the challenge maybe a few days after new years, or when my aunt + cousins go.

3 Likes

OOOOOKAY.

Here we go.

This challenge is now Open.

Deadline is the 18th/19th of January, 2017. This deadline is so I can still enjoy my holiday, and make the events.

Will update OP

3 Likes

How much horsepower are your stuntmen comfortable with? Just a question that needs answering, given our company and its nature with powerful engines.

Out stuntmen have been working with cars of upwards of 1100HP, due to the nature of their work as Professional Drifters.

1 Like

How about 1144?

I don’t even want to win, I just want to see the hilarity of seeing your poor stuntmen try to jump a 350K Entropy.

Good. Time to submit a proper 1:1 hypercar then.

Question, since this is a movie car and not intended to be driven on the street are you going to deduct the insurance costs from the running costs total?

I still need to insure the cars, anyway, just in case they’re broken outside our hands, or they get stolen, but would be at a reduced premium

(So, it will not factor in)

2 Likes

Darn supercar insurance costs!