The Inline 3 Racing League - 1969

Too hard springs, too enthusiastic on the bumps!

Do the rules make a distinction between full and partial seats?

no

Company: Uanoi
Name: Uanoi Walen
Engine: 1309cc, 104.9 hp, 7000 max rpm
Weight: 919.3 kg
Max Airspeed at Beamng: 216 kph
Cost: 17700$

4 Likes

Nice looking car! I like the bumper delete.

1 Like

is this your submission? if so please send it to me via dms in the discourse, thanks!

Just over 10 days left for submissions.

I’m newble and that’s my first submissions. I not sure how i do submissions to discount. Can little help?

sure! if you click one my profile picture then it should come up with an option called “message” in a little red box. If you click on that it will take you to a page that is similar to writing an email.

Title it “submission for I3RL” or something along those lines, and attach the .car file in the message. To get the .car file you will have to go into automation, click on the car you want to submit for the challenge, and there should be an icon that looks like a floppy disk. Click on that and it will download the .car file. To attach it to the message, go into the folder titled “CarSaveImport” (mine is under “Documents”, then “My Games”, then “Automation”. It should be in the Automation folder.) Then, you click on this button:

attach the .car file named the same as your car and you’re done! hope this helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

MAHG presents its competitor for the I3 racing!

The I3 spec Psi Spéciale !

Equipped with a 2.7L twin-cam engine developping 300+ hp and 300+ Nm of torque!

Thanks to its FWD setup and use of a fiberglass body this car weighs around 800kg.

This car can lap the Automation Course in less than 2:10.00!

See you on the track!!

3 Likes

Lap 2:10.00 in Automation is petty fast! even without abs. Mine is maybe obvious small hp, but same use fwd like your. That is cool!

Does this even do I play in BeamMP to race eachother or someone test my car for score?

i test the car and get the score, that’s why i need the .car file. :slight_smile:

Ohh i see

are we allowed to change qualities slightly (+3,-3) for body, tires etc. ?

Have a look at the rules written at the first post. If it’s not written allowed, it is not

i looked at the rules and it doesn’t say anything about it. Thats why i’m asking

If the rules don’t say anything about it, it’s fair game.

What control set up did you use? I did a 1:25 but on a keyboard (I normally play controller). I went the complete opposite direction with drivetrain, MR.

1.25? it’s the short course isn’t it?

And I use X360 controls