The interior fixtures don't fit where or how they should

Every time I attempt to place components withing the cabin space (seats, dashboards, pedals, etc.), they either have the wrong orientation/alignment (which can’t be corrected due to the highly restricted XYZ movement), cannot be placed in the desired position (across multiple axes), or both (which is almost always). I have not yet succeeded in giving any of my vehicles any semblance of a usable interior. And despite my frustration, I care more about simply making you aware of the complication for future reference than I do creating said interiors for my own projects. I do want to create vehicle interiors (such as a compact 2-door coupe with a single row of 3 seats because I like the contrasting novelty), but I see no reason to rush because it is a relatively minor aspect of the game (although it does have as much potential as any other creation stage).

Thank you for taking the time to read this potentially pointless rambling of mine. If anyone has any suggestions or criticisms, feel free to share them. The more we discuss, the more we can understand.

There’s a possibility you’re trying to make interiors in 2d mode. If so, try pressing 3 on your keyboard when you already spawned the fixture.

1 Like

use 3d, it allows to put fixture anywhere without limits at all

1 Like