The new Street Legal Redline: Street Tuning Evolution

What can I say… JUST WATCH!!

carthrottle.com/post/incredi … as-landed/

This is what Automation could look like: The game uses the Unreal Engine the devs are planning to use. So excited for that, and this Street Tuning Evolution game! SO AWESOME!

Hell yeah! Great.
awesomeness

Two thumbs way way up!
Preordered!

I found out about this a few days ago… my reaction was… erm… screaming: IT’S HAPPENING!!! OH MY GOOOOD! for several minutes :laughing:

Also, according to my calculator, unlike the Kickstarter campaign, this one is going to reach approx. $600000, multiplayer and Oculus Rift!

I agree, this will go way beyond the 150K marker I reckon.

[quote=“WizzyThaMan”]What can I say… JUST WATCH!!

carthrottle.com/post/incredi … as-landed/

This is what Automation could look like: The game uses the Unreal Engine the devs are planning to use. So excited for that, and this Street Tuning Evolution game! SO AWESOME![/quote]

REALLY awsome. And combine Automation with some features of the STE game, would be awsome too. Like build the car, tune the car, drive it, or race it.

Really want this to happen, SLRR was just too unstable with mods.

Looks cool, yes :slight_smile: Let’s hope they get the gameplay right!

Nope, it wouldn’t be good :wink: the “why” has been discussed a lot of times before.

Lolol yeah yeah i know… :slight_smile:

If the game get’s funded I will, if the devs allow it, work on a converter from Automation to STE.
Although it would be hard (if not impossible for me) to convert the car and get it to work with correct physics, it should be quite easy to convert the engines including the 3D Model (again if the devs allow) and test them out in STE.

[quote=“Alex200SX”]If the game get’s funded I will, if the devs allow it, work on a converter from Automation to STE.
Although it would be hard (if not impossible for me) to convert the car and get it to work with correct physics, it should be quite easy to convert the engines including the 3D Model (again if the devs allow) and test them out in STE.[/quote]

If that comes together, you would be doing the community (and devs) a huge service!