The Return of Group B Rally - {Cancelled}

Because of a lack of entries, deadline is extended to October 20th.

so with the offroad stat? what do we do?

Honestly, I wanted to change it to a required stat of XX, but I don’t want to have people go through all the trouble of making their cars over again. Only if I have approval from everyone to do that, but if not, than I won’t change it.

Centauri is in! Presenting the Lynx GSX, and the CPV tuned Lynx B Spec. I have voluntarily made both cars meet the recommended offroad scores, so I’m not looking for a podium or anything just a fun contest.

Well! Leading by such good example, I’ll also follow the recommendations. Except without AWD, I have a plan…

Maybe you can keep the recommendations as they are, but designate which entries do and don’t follow it in the results.

That is my issue with these rules, if someone follows them, they will have to deal with a massive penalty because their cars will be slower and, if you think about it, without a proper reason. After all, the off-road stat in automation is meant to measure the capacity a car has to ford a river or crawl rocks, it has nothing to do with how well it copes with a gravel road (well, a little bit). I wanted to make something for the challenge, in fact I have an engine made, however, I’ll stay out due to the rules uncertainties. I wouldn’t like to spoil the fun with a car that was a lot faster, but without compelling to the recommendations, nor I would like to see my car dominated by someone who didn’t follow them.

If it affects anybody, sorry. Since it seems kind of wishy-washy, I’m going to get rid of the Off-road stat completely, as it appears to serve no purpose.

My entries will stand, good ground clearance, awd, and a off road skid tray are all very sensible rally car features.

i dont think you’ve changed it on the OP yet

[quote]
The deadline is** October 14th**. Maximum of 20 entries.
Amount of entires: 7.[/quote]

also

‘entires’
misspell there :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delay. As of today, all entries are closed. Thank you for your participation.

Oops I forgot to finish my car and submit!!! Oh well, next time then :stuck_out_tongue:

I apologise for not getting the results up yet. My computer is derping out, so results may not come until much later.

Yeah, guys, it’s been a while, but I haven’t even gathered any information from the cars, and at this point, rebalancing probably screwed them all up. Wonky calculations also contributed to the untimely death of this challenge. So, because of these issues, I’m really, really, really sorry, but I won’t go through with the challenge.

That’s okay Evan, we thought this might be the case (at least you had the gumption to announce it instead of letting the spirit of the tournament wander around listlessly). Methinks that there will be no huge balance changes for a few months yet but it is coming up to Christmas. You might consider restarting this in the new year.