The Wells Collection

The Wells U-Concept

This vehicle may or may not see production. But some styling cues and definitely the engine will see production.

Here is my latest evolution in design.
I call this the Wells S-Line i6-R (v.1)

“S” is noting its flagship status in our ficticious line up. “i6” noting its inline 6 powerplant and “R” noting its sporting intentions. “v.1” noting it is version 1 since I dont think I will be using years.

In terms of sport, this is the mildest form as a big V8 would surely be in a range topping version.

I chose the already beautiful Audi body as a starting point and went from there. Bear with me as I am still trying to understand how to use body moldings to further advance/enhance my designs.

Enough of that, lets get to what really matters.

The i6-R is no pavement scorcher by any stretch of the imagination, but it’s no slouch either.
Coming in at 3961lbs you need a potent powerplant that can get you where you need to be rather quickly. Our newly in-house developed all aluminum dohc i6 gets the job done pretty effectively. With 294hp @5100rpm and 361lb-ft @2300rpm 0-62 arrives in a mere 5.8 seconds.

This engine is turbocharged and has direct injection. Power is fed to the rear wheels through our in-house developed 7speed DCT. With dual wishbone suspension at the front and rear and sports car wide tires its no surprise that the S-Line i6-R corners at an astonishing 1.16g’s on the skidpad. Hows THAT for just taking a trip to the store!! lol

Pretty respective numbers all the while giving you 29.0 mpg. The car pictured here rings in at $86,500. There’s cars out there that cost way more, and do way less…dont settle.

S-Line i6-R
S-Line_-_i6-R.car (37.5 KB)

1 Like

X-LINE 5.5R

613HP

0-62 in 4.1 seconds