Thecarlover's cars - New models inside!

Love the body, got a question though:
What is it meant to do? For example, is it meant to go around tracks quickly, down drag strips etc.

Also, could you post some track times?

[quote=“Microwave”]Love the body, got a question though:
What is it meant to do? For example, is it meant to go around tracks quickly, down drag strips etc.

Also, could you post some track times?[/quote]
It’s mostly for acceleration and top speed, isn’t as great around the corners. If I remember correctly, it got 1:09 around the airfield track, and I haven’t tested it on anything else.

Presenting the 1988 Solo Practic Concept! The future of the European MPV is here! Seating 5 and with a rear mounted 3.5L V6, this concept is not quite as practical as a production model would be, but it showcases budget comfort and sportiness for the MPV market with a sleek aerodynamic design of the future!

2016 Solo Stealth 8400: an uncomprimising track experience. Made entirely of carbon fibre and powered by an 8.4L V12 producing 1204 hp and 826 ft-lb paired to a 7-speed sequential transmission and AWD system. Comfort and safety went out the window in the name of sportiness, and the Green Hell track time is all that needs to be said. Only one car is produced every day in a small factory and retails for $1.2 million (with a 50%+ profit margin of course), so exclusivity is assured.

Front reminded me of the Shighera concept car from the late 90’s.

Introducing the first off-road sportscar! The 2007 Solo Velociraptor SSM. Can’t decide between on-road and off-road performance? Have both with the Velociraptor!

For only $49105, you get an aluminium bodied hardtop convertible with 4x4 and a 6.6L turbocharged V8. The 6 speed dual-clutch sequential transmission is paired to a manual locker for optimal off-road performance. Top speed is 345.2 km/h, with a 0-100 km/h time of 6.5 seconds .
The sports interior and premium satnav system give all the comforts of a luxury sportscar and assure you won’t get lost. All driver assists are standard with buttons to disable ABS, traction control, and ESV. Design wise, the unpainted plastic lips and skirts are functionally rugged for off-roading, and the LED off-road lights integrated into the front grill light up those night-time expeditions.
It does the Green Hell in 8:26.89, but with a set of semi slicks on 24" wheels (instead of hards on 20" wheels), the time drops down to 7:55.26 and could go even lower with wider tires. The 0-100 km/h time also drops down to 5.8 seconds. Off-road performance jumps to 46.9 with chunky off-road tires on the default 20" wheels.

I learned something today… never go full ricer :laughing: I guess I pretty much made a full-sized RC car.

I should start posting more of my models in here, especially my competition submissions. I might also make individual company threads, though they might not all be in chronological order.

1 Like

That is one funky looking car! Is it a city sports car or a hypermini or…a shopping KART? :slight_smile:

0-100 in 3.8 seconds, so it’s a fast shopping cart :laughing: I currently can’t launch my game, so I can’t post any of the other states. Let’s hope the issue gets resolved quickly.

Is that a mod body? Cause it looks properly fun to work on and I aint got it :frowning:

It’s the new city car in the open beta. There are a few entirely new models, but most is smaller versions of the Hyundai sedan/hatch (and also 3 door and coupe variants), and smaller versions of the Ford Explorer, as well as pickup variants for all sizes. The curvy 90s hatch also have a few variants.

Cool stuff! But I’m sorta squeamish about betas, so it seems I’ll have to wait for quite a bit

Yeah, it worked this afternoon and now I can’t launch it at all due to a fatal error :frowning: Let’s hope the update tomorrow takes care of the issue I’m having.

Alright, got things working again with the help of Killrob :smiley: The V12 turbos… my god… Over 2300 ft-lb of torque and still plenty of wiggle room. I’ll have an “experimental” car posted soon enough.

Project Z is coming…

Consider me impressed! What body shell are you cramming that into?

Thanks! I’m using my Murciélago body for that.

[quote=“thecarlover”]

Thanks! I’m using my Murciélago body for that.[/quote]

How does an 11L V12 fit while I can only fit a GMC 305 when using ITBs and race intake?

[quote=“Awildgermanappears”]

Thanks! I’m using my Murciélago body for that.
How does an 11L V12 fit while I can only fit a GMC 305 when using ITBs and race intake?[/quote]

Using AWD, it only fits ~8.0L, it has to be RWD to fit the 11.4L engine. It also seems that I can fit larger engines in cars with the open beta, so that surely helps.

Still tweaking things. And there’s a bug causing top speeds to be too low, so I can only imagine what this car will do once that’s fixed…

It tops 250 km/h in 1st gear…

[size=65]Clearly the favourite car of environmentalists[/size]