Thecarlover's mods & WIPs

Downscaled versions as well please. 1950s european size cars are still way underfunded.

4 Likes

Pretty much the entirely of the 1950s needs to be filled in (and the 1940s and 1960s as well). I’ll finish the car before considering rescaling it. The design might be too much for a smaller car, but I’ll see when I get there.

2 Likes

there’s isn’t even that much variety even across the 60’s and 70’s. There’s maybe two or three shorter wheelbase sedan form factor bodies in the late 60s/early 70s, so there’s still a lot of ground to be covered.

3 Likes

Nobody asked for these, but I saw their use anyways. Mods will be updated soon, so if they disappear from your game, just relaunch. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Nice. Both a “Smart ForTwo” and a fricking Barge.:grin:

1 Like

Alright, Tracker and Continental have been updated on Steam and the standalone files have been reuploaded.

I’ve also got something else, which I made only to send to the devs for the UE4 updated… but I decided to release it.

The Suburban/Avalanche is back on the Steam workshop with a new single cab pickup variant. First post has been updated for this one as well.

11 Likes

I’ve got another WIP that will likely be released before the 50s barge…

Early-mid 60s muscle. The wheelbase is 34 cm shorter than the Continental, and the overall dimensions are smaller as well. I’ll also be scaling down the convertible, fastback, 3 door wagon, and 2 door ute for this, while the wagon will also be available with a rear engine layout :wink:

13 Likes

[quote=“thecarlover, post:710, topic:6222, full:true”]while the wagon will also be available with a rear engine layout :wink:
[/quote]

And the other variants as well I hope :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Of course, except for the ute… that would be maximum cooling. :stuck_out_tongue: The Continental’s wagons are front engine only, figured I should change that.

3 Likes

##New teaser:

I should be able to upload it by the end of the day.

16 Likes

That says “Charger” all over it!
(1965-1967)

Is this on the large or small continental body?

2 Likes

It’s the smaller version - the larger body already has a fastback available.

2 Likes

It’s the smaller version I made. 2.78m wheelbase, so it’s roughly the size of a Challenger. I think in terms of mid 60s fastbacks, it’s closer to the Barracuda than the Charger (for size, at least).

Edit: and it’s now available!

As usual, first post updated and here’s the standalone download: thecarlover60MuscleMid.zip (1.7 MB)

6 Likes

Very nice :smiley: 60s cars rulezzzz!
Are You planing 4 doors variant? It would be great even for european F-class limousine.

3 Likes

I’m not currently planning a 4 door version. These were all simple rescalings; creating a smaller version with 4/5 doors will be more work.

I finally got the chance to fix the morphing issue with the ute, the files have been updated.

Just a quick update to show I haven’t forgotten about the 50s car, it’s just slow going due to school.

The bumpers are missing because I’m redesigning them to be much better (and the car itself still needs some work).

13 Likes

What about bumperless variant too?

There is no bumperless variant coming as there’s no reason for one. UE4 will have changeable colour and fixture stamping on the bumpers, so it will be more even versatile then.

1 Like

Looks like a 1957 Plymouth Fury/Grand Fury though…

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

4 Likes

Chill m8, the 56-58 Fury were only built in white/cream with Gold side trimmings. A Belvedere on the other hand, now those are scary motherfuckers.

2 Likes