TMCC17- The Courier (submissions closed)

BTW if everyone sends me either their stats or their car file so I can get the stats, I can run a comparative analysis. Doesn’t have to be this challenge, could be this or another one. But data will be useful collectively. Thx

1 Like

This was my entry, compare yours. That would be interesting.

new record3

You fought well for points.

I’ll upload mine shortly. I’m curious too. :slight_smile:

I think DMing the stats would be better since it wouldn’t clog up the thread with a different challenge completely irrelevant to this one.

5 Likes

Yes, DM, I’ll make a thread later and start collecting data points for comparisons in Google Sheets or something public. Sorry to clutter the thread. Guys feel free to delete those posts above as I have the data points stored…

edit - I need ALL the specs to properly chart things, so please DM the entire spec list (cost, mpg, etc, all the lines) and it might be good to compare engine specs because that does give a more granular understanding of all engineering points. I’ll chart what I have up to this point though.

edit- Automation Stat-Tracker - Google Sheets

Final edit: Here’s a thread so we can explore the statistical side of the game. This will be an objective comparison tool for those interested in volunteering data. Automation Stat-Tracking Thread

1 Like

TMCC17- Phase 2/Semi-Finals

Lunascura Adula SuperTurismo- @Xepy
First up is the Lunascura Adula SuperTurismo. The studio liked the design for the most part, and they were blown away by the interior. After doing some research, the studio agreed that the Adula should get a chance to be The Courier’s new ride.
(End result- finals. design was solid inside and out, though the front is just a little off for me personally but not objectionably so. Engineering was good too, with only a few minor objections, but the rest of the car ultimately made up for it, and for those reasons, it’s going to the finals.)

zephorus

Zephorus K - SL- @Riley
Next up is the Zephorus K - SL. The studio first heard about the specs and performance, which for the most part intrigued them, but when they saw the design, they knew it wouldn’t be the right fit, so the studio set it aside.
(Reason for elimination- engineering is for the most part solid, but fuel economy was low relative to other semi-finalists, and I found the choice to use a single turbo V8 both a hair unrealistic and on the min-maxxy side of things. However, what really did you in was the design, which debonair and I both agreed didn’t work well, with a very spread out and awkward looking front design, and a rear design that was both too low and too wide. For that reason, we couldn’t take it any further.)

Suisei Zeitaku LX576- @Falling_Comet
The next car is the Suisei Zeitaku LX576. The studio loved the sharp and modern design, which carried all the way through the car. Upon researching the specs and performance, they learned that the Zeitaku was supremely drivable despite being RWD, and it was lavish and comfortable. Seeing no reason to count it out, the studio put it in to consideration as The Courier’s next car.
(End result- finals. Design is rock solid just like the Adula, engineering is equally good with impressively high drivability despite being RWD, and great stats otherwise. For those reasons, it’s an easy shoe-in for the finals.)

dafeng

Dafeng Visios GT- @mart1n2005
Next up was the Dafeng Visios GT. The studio for the most part found the design fine, but lacking excitement. However, after reading up on the specs and performance metrics, the studio decided against the Visios.
(Reason for elimination- design was okay, but it was on the flat side, and I didn’t care for the way the front lighting elements came together. As for engineering, it was all mostly solid, but low comfort, prestige and sportiness, in conjunction with a slow 0-62 time and 1/4 mile time relative to other cars, ultimately keep you from going into the finals.)

baumhauer

Baumhauer 544RS- @S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T
Next up is the Baumhauer 544RS. The studio liked the design, as it reminded them of a car The Courier drove in one of the films. They also found the interior very plush looking and modern, and after doing some research on the specs and performance, they decided to give it a shot.
(End result- finals. Design is good, engineering is good, I don’t really have any major objections that would keep it out of the finals, so it definitely gets a shot.)

saidenki

Saidenki SC500- @EnCR
Next up was the Saidenki SC500. The studio for the most part liked the design, but they found the rear a bit weird. As for engineering, the studio didn’t find much wrong, but there were a few things that ultimately pulled them in another direction.
(Reason for elimination- design for the most part is good, but I found the rear just a little off personally. As for engineering, it was all okay, but I found the choice to use ITBs a bit unrealistic, and you had low relative drivability, comfort and prestige compared to other semi-finalists, as well as low sportiness. For these reasons, I couldn’t justify taking it further.)

Tiburon Torino S550- @Kyorg
Next is the Tiburon Torino S550. The studio had some reservations about the design, especially regarding the front, but they enjoyed the rear design and the interior. After doing some research on the performance and specifications of the Torino, the studio decided to put those reservations aside, and give it a chance.
(End result- finals. While I’ll be the first to admit the design is weird, it isn’t at all bad, and showcases your talents with 3D and intelligent sculpting well. Engineering is all pretty good too, with the one sore spot being the slow 0-60 time, but at the end of the day it represents a good package and earns its spot in the finals with ease.)

bellomont

Bellomont Vista Abrams- @LS_Swapped_Rx-7
Next up is the Bellomont Vista Abrams. The studio weren’t the biggest fans of the design, but they didn’t immediately write it off for that. However, after the studio did some research on the specs and performance, they decided to look elsewhere.
(Reason for elimination- design is fine but I wasn’t a fan of the gigantic taillights, and the weird divot under the headlights/grille didn’t do much for me either. Most of the engineering was good, with decent drivability, comfort and prestige. However, low sportiness, trim reliability, and somewhat low fuel economy knocked you down some, as did the moderately high body roll and comparatively long 62-0 stopping distance. I also found the choices to use ITBs and magnesium rims somewhat unrealistic, and for these reasons, we couldn’t justify taking it further.)

Seikatsu Prince 50GT4 HF- @Tzuyu_main
Next is the Seikatsu Prince 50GT4 HF. The studio were immediate fans of the design, both inside and out, and loved that it was aggressive but still understated. Upon reading some information about the specs and performance, they found a small issue, but couldn’t resist giving it a shot at being The Courier’s next car.
(End result- finals. Design is solid on both the interior and the exterior, with clever fixture usage and the best handling of the tezda’s gigantic ass. Engineering was all solid too, the one negative being the low safety. That said, it definitely deserves a place in the finals.)

mercer

Mercer-Blackwood C SV10A- @NamedByAFish
Next up is the Mercer-Blackwood C SV10A. The studio liked the design for the most part, but found that the front and rear were a bit too slanted. Looking into the specs, they realized that the Mercer wouldn’t be the right fit, and set it aside.
(Reason for elimination- the design is for the most part solid, but I found that the front and rear ends of the car were too slanted and gave your car a bit of an awkward look. Engineering at a base level is decent, but the engine itself revs borderline unrealistically too high, which also affected engine reliability. Comfort and trim reliability were also low relative to the other semi-finalists, and you also had the highest service costs in this group of cars, and for those reasons we couldn’t take it any further.)

ZENDAI Nagakaze KHO- @Urke101/@SpeedyBoi
Next was the ZENDAI Nagakaze KHO. The studio, much like they did with the Tiburon Torino, had some reservations regarding the design, but seeing the rear and the stunning interior, they put those concerns aside. The studio did some research on the performance and specs, and found the Nagakaze to be a very tempting package, so they ultimately agreed to put it on the shortlist.
(End result- finals. I’ll admit that I’m not the biggest fan of the front design, but you just have this way with shaping a body that ultimately brings the whole thing together. The interior is beautiful too, with lots of clever fixture usage and a good attention to detail. Engineering is good too, the only major negative being that the engine is a little peaky. However, it’s a solid car and definitely deserves a place in the finals.)

Valens 816 Vitesse- @pen15
Last up is the Valens 816 Vitesse. The studio was taken by the design, however they felt that some parts felt unfinished, and that the hood bulge gave the car a forehead of sorts. Upon researching some of the specs and performance stats, the studio ultimately decided to go in another direction.
(Reason for elimination- the design is solid, but it’s very apparent that you ran out of time to 100% realize your vision, and the hood bulge over the grille gave your car a bit of a forehead. Engineering all made sense, but low relative drivability, comfort and prestige, as well as fairly high service costs (second highest in this group of cars) combined with the unfinished design are what ultimately keep it out of the finals.)

Finalists

@Xepy
@S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T
@Tzuyu_main
@Urke101/@SpeedyBoi
@Falling_Comet
@Kyorg

18 Likes

Thanks for the consideration and the feedback! I honestly didn’t expect to make it this far, so even being among the semifinalists was a pleasant surprise.

Congrats to the finalists, I’m looking forward to seeing who vero and debonair pick. I know I’d have a hard time choosing from these finalists :wink:

4 Likes

@Kyorg I was pleasantly surprised by this verdict - and shows how much you have improved your 3D fixture manipulation skills with this remake of the Torino compared with the original version from 4.1:

In hindsight, I fully understand why I wrote it like that - the main grille body is, to all intents and purposes, just one 3D fixture (or a few) with many other fixtures placed on top. You seem to have learned a lot from my criticism of the original design, because the new Torino in 4.2 looks a lot better, with a distinctly menacing air.

1 Like

Man…

From a design standpoint, Every. Single. car in the semi-finalist round has some element of SICCNESS to it!! Id want to drive all of them!! Props to all of you!! May the best car win!!

5 Likes

Agreed, I’m looking forward to the specs later on.

Surprised that design mattered so much over stats, still that was well explained so I’m not too bothered. Good luck to the finalists

4 Likes

I’m glad to even get to this stage with my entry. Modern cars are not my thing, and the level I aimed at was probably a bit too Taurus SHO.

Good luck to everyone who went through.

TMCC17- Phase 3- Finals (part 1)

May 2022, 6 months before filming
parking area near Blackbird Studios, 11:00 AM

Today is the day, the day that will ultimately decide which of the top six cars chosen by Blackbird Studios will become The Courier’s new car. Each of these cars come from distinct parts of the world, with the Tiburon Torino S550 and Lunascura Adula SuperTurismo representing Italy, the Seikatsu Prince 50GT4 HF, ZENDAI Nagakaze KHO with the Suisei Zeitaku LX576 representing Japan, and finally, the Baumhauer 544RS representing Germany.

All six cars use a traditional V8, with two being naturally-aspirated, free-revving engines, and the other four using twin-turbochargers, which bring gobs of power and torque to the party. All six cars have at least 7 gears, the majority have all-wheel drive, and feature advanced launch control systems, rendering each car capable of 0-62 times below 5 seconds. Out of the 30+ cars Blackbird Studios received information on, these six represent exactly what Blackbird Studios want most.

Ultimately, one of these vehicles will be Blackbird Studio’s choice, and find its way on to the silver screen. To put each of these cars through the paces, Blackbird Studios asked Thomas Glaive, a professional stunt driver, once employed as the stunt driver in the original films, and Glaive’s word will be the final decision on which car gets the chance to be The Courier’s new car.

Tiburon Torino S550

@Kyorg

The first car Glaive took to the testing grounds was the Tiburon Torino S550. Pulling up to the start line, the 5.6L V8 rumbling in the background, Glaive slammed his foot to the floor, unleashing all 553 horsepower, the aggressive launch control system dialing in the thrust. Hitting 60 in a short 4.8 seconds, Glaive reached the first corner.

Slowing down and dropping a gear, Glaive took the Torino into the first corner, onto the short path before the next. The Torino thrusted forwards, the exhaust note thundering behind it. Glaive reached the next corner, tapping the brakes slightly to lose a little speed before turning the rest of the way in.

Carrying the Torino onto the next straightaway, Glaive felt the rear slip out a tiny bit. Shifting into the next gear, the engine roared along, with the firm, but still comfortable suspension tune keeping it planted. Glaive hit the small patch of tarmac before the second-to-last corner, dumping some speed to keep everything in check.

Pulling around to the last corner, Glaive pounded the throttle again, with just another hint of a slide on the way out of the corner.

Glaive upshifted again, and pushed the Torino down the short sprint to the finish line, with the car staying stable and planted all the way down. Crossing the finish line, Glaive came away mostly impressed with the Tiburon Torino, but he definitely wasn’t ready to call it yet.

Glaive also remarked that the interior felt nice, but visually didn’t think that it was as premium as some of the other cars. However, he did stress that it was more than adequate, and would be a worthy place for The Courier to spend his time. With that, Glaive climbed into the next car, raring to go.

Seikatsu Prince 50GT4 HF

@Tzuyu_main

Glaive then pulled the next car up to the start line, the Seikatsu Prince 50GT4 HF. Pressing the throttle down, the 5.0L naturally aspirated V8 howled to its 7,500rpm redline. Releasing the brake, the Prince launched from the start line, grabbed the tarmac and roared onto the first straight, reaching 62mph in just 4.7 seconds.

Down the first straight, the Prince stayed nice and neutral. Glaive hit the brakes, losing some speed before the first bend without losing grip in the corner, and just a hint of body roll as he steered the Prince through the first corner.

Glaive turned the Prince around the first corner, onto the small straight just before the next, the 8-speed automatic handling downshifts with ease. Coming around the second corner, Glaive hammered the throttle, bringing the Prince back up to speed on the second straightaway. Glaive started braking just before the orange building, preparing to turn into the next corner, the Prince perfectly holding its own.

Glaive sped up a little before the second to last corner, with all 515 horsepower shoving him along. Coming up onto the last corner, Glaive hit the brakes once more, the transmission dropping into a lower gear. Coming around the bend, Glaive flogged the throttle again, and roared towards the finish line.

Glaive rocketed towards the finish, coming across like a bat out of hell. Glaive crossed the finish line, gently hitting the brakes to slow himself. Coming away impressed with the Seikatsu, Glaive still hadn’t come to a decision on what would be The Courier’s next ride.

Glave also remarked that the Prince’s interior felt far more modern and contemporary than the Torino’s, but said that after looking through the digital gauge cluster’s settings and options, he found that the Prince lacked some of the advanced driver safety tech that the other cars in this lineup had. He also thought the purple didn’t go well with the bright blue exterior, but that was a small problem, and stressed that the Prince’s interior would be a worthy place for The Courier to spend their time.

ZENDAI Nagakaze KHO

@Urke101/@SpeedyBoi

Next up on the list was the ZENDAI Nagakaze KHO. Glaive brought the Nagakaze to the start line, setting the car’s launch control into action. The tires squealed slightly, as the rear-biased AWD system gave off the slightest hint of wheelspin. The turbocharged, 4.4L V8 thrummed with fury as the Nagakaze pulled away from the start line, reaching 62mph in a short 4.4 seconds.

Rocketing down the first straight, all 530 of the Nagakaze’s horsepower shake the ground beneath it. Dropping a little speed before the first corner, Glaive tapped the paddle to downshift, turning the wheels slightly to point the car in the direction of the corner. Slowing a little, the back wheels step out slightly as Glaive takes the Nagakaze through the first corner.

Pulling the Nagakaze around the first corner, Glaive blips the throttle again as he hits the small straight before the second corner, before pointing the car into the next corner. As Glaive comes around the second bend, the Nagakaze leans a little, but stays well controlled. Once on the second straight, Glaive taps the upshift paddle and guns it, hauling the Nagakaze towards the orange building, where the path tightens.

Glaive reaches the point in the second straight where the path narrows, and sheds speed before the second to last corner. Pulling around the third bend, the Nagakaze wants to step out of line, but Glaive keeps it pointed all the way through. Reaching the last corner, Glaive taps the brakes slightly, downshifts, and pushes the Nagakaze through the corner. Once around the last corner, Glaive slams the throttle, and speeds towards the finish line.

Thrusting towards the finish, the growl of the 4.5L V8 shouts through the parking lot. Glaive taps the upshift paddle one last time just before the finish, and brings the Nagakaze across the line. Coming away impressed with the Nagakaze’s driving behaviour, Glaive’s final decision was still no clearer, and pulled the car into the staging area.

Glaive then spoke about the interior, mentioning that it felt by far the most modern, with a large and easy to read digital gauge cluster and a responsive infotainment system. However, much like the Seikatsu, Glaive felt that the interior color didn’t match well with the exterior color but Glaive was willing to overlook it, as it was a stunning place to spend time otherwise.

Lunascura Adula SuperTurismo

@Xepy

Next up for testing was the Lunascura Adula SuperTurismo. Glaive brought the Adula up to the start line, and set the car’s launch control in to action. Holding the brake and accelerator down, the flatplane 3.8L V8 screamed towards its 7600rpm rev limit. Releasing the brake, the Adula slammed Glaive back into his seat, as it hauled its way up to 62mph in a brief 4.1 seconds.

As the Adula flew down the first straight, it remained stable and secure, with the plush seats holding Glaive in place. Slowing a little before the first corner, Glaive pointed the Adula around the bend, with the back tires slipping only by a hair. Pressing the throttle a little before the second corner, all of the Adula’s 578 horsepower came alive. Blipping the brakes a little, Glaive took the Adula around the second bend.

Coming around the second corner, Glaive prodded the throttle again. The engine roared alive, thrusting Glaive’s head back into the seat once again. As he directed the car down the second straight, Glaive quickly corrected the Adula into where the path narrowed, without losing control. Glaive then hit the brakes, shedding off speed before the third corner.

Glaive slowed the Adula quickly, pulling it around to the last corner. Tapping the brakes slightly, the rear steps out a little, but Glaive reigns it back in. Pointing the car in to the last corner, Glaive gives it a little throttle, and the Adula responds with almost telepathic immediacy. Coming around the last corner, Glaive steps on it, hauling the Adula towards the finish.

Pushing the Adula towards the finish, it bites into the ground and refuses to let up, as it howls towards its redline. Glaive pushes it a little harder, right across the finish. While bringing it back to the staging area, Glaive’s decision becomes even murkier, especially after the experience he had in the Adula.

Glaive then brought up the interior, which he felt visually looked a lot more classic than any of the other cars. However, he said that it was impressively comfortable, with plush and well bolstered seats, an intelligently laid out dash, and an air of elegance that no other car he drove had. Glaive said that while it would be a different environment for The Courier, it by no means, is a bad place to spend time.

Baumhauer 544RS

@S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T

Next up for a spin is the Baumhauer 544RS. Glaive brought it around to the start line, the low-end grunt making itself known on the way up. Glaive activated the 544RS’s launch control, and prepared to set off. Revving the Baumhauer’s 4.4L twin-turbocharged V8 to its 7400rpm redline, Glaive released the brake and took off from the starting line. The 544RS thrusted forwards, reaching 62mph in a brief 4.3 seconds.

Quickly gaining speed as he headed towards the first corner, Glaive was being held in tight by the Baumhauer’s very well-bolstered seats. Coming ever closer to the first corner, Glaive dumped a little speed and pointed it through, with the rear wheels giving away ever so slightly, thanks to the fairly rear-biased AWD. Coming onto the small straight before the next corner, Glaive gave it a little more gas, and gradually directed the 544RS through the second corner, on to the second straight.

Coming around the second corner onto the straight, Glaive slammed the 544RS’s throttle. The 544RS quickly came back up to speed, pushing Glaive into his seat with force. Glaive stormed his way down the second straight to where the path narrows, then taps the brakes a little to slow the 544RS before the third corner.

Heading into the last two corners, Glaive brought the speed down quite a bit, turning the 544RS into the third corner gradually. The rear wheels slip a little, but Glaive pulls the 544RS straight before the final corner. Accelerating just a hair, Glaive starts to point the car into the last corner. Taking the final corner with force, the 544RS’s rear tires give out a little, putting it into a slight slide before connecting with the final portion of the track.

Pulling out of the last corner on to the final straight before the finish, Glaive forces the 544RS’s throttle down to the floor. It rockets forward, reaching what feels like terminal velocity. The 544RS crosses the line in a blur, and Glaive comes away thoroughly impressed. However, there’s still one car left, then comes decision time.

Glaive then spoke on the 544RS’s interior, saying that it’s decently modern and very comfortable, but not nearly as plush as the Lunascura’s interior. Glaive also said that everything was easy to use and intelligently laid out, and that the seats felt very secure at speed, making for a very tantalizing place for The Courier to spend time.

Suisei Zeitaku LX576

@Falling_Comet

The last car Glaive took for a spin was the Suisei Zeitaku LX576. Bringing it up to the start line, Glaive felt the weight of the Zeitaku, being the heaviest car he drove at 5,143 pounds. He also was surprised that it was rear-wheel drive; the only car in this group set up as such. Glaive activated the launch control, and the Zeitaku’s 4.5L twin-turbocharged V8 came to life. Releasing the accelerator, the front of the Zeitaku lifted and the car thrusted forward, imprinting Glaive into the driver’s seat.

The Zeitaku roared down the first straight, pulling very strongly. Glaive no longer noticed the weight of the Suisei, feeling a lot lighter on its toes at higher speeds. Reaching the first corner, Glaive tapped the brakes, with the weight balance shifting forwards slightly. Coming around the first corner, the Suisei leaned a little, but it didn’t step out of line. Turning on to the small straight before the second corner, Glaive hit the accelerator again, and the Zeitaku roared along. Glaive took the second corner onto the next straight just as cleanly as the first, even with nearly 600 horsepower being sent to the rear wheels only.

Coming onto the next straight, Glaive hit the accelerator again. The Zeitaku complied, hurtling itself forwards. Glaive then reached the point where the path narrowed, and the Suisei took the small adjustment in direction in stride, not losing an ounce of control. Coming up on the third corner, Glaive tapped the brakes, shedding speed before taking the corner.

Rocketing around the first corner, the Suisei stayed neutral and planted, refusing to break traction. Coming around to the small gap between the third and fourth corners, Glaive gave the Zeitaku a little more gas. The Zeitaku shuttled along, with Glaive tapping the brakes slightly before the last corner. Glaive put the Suisei through the last corner with ease, then hurtled towards the finish line.

Reaching the small straight before the finish, Glaive prodded the Zeitaku’s accelerator. As he raced to the finish line, the engine shouting behind him, Glaive gave it all he had, and crossed the line. Glaive was very impressed with the way the Zeitaku handled itself, but he still isn’t clear on his decision, but knew it was time to discuss it with the studio heads at Blackbird.

Glaive also brought up the Suisei’s interior, remarking that it was modern but elegant, an artform in its own right. He also said that the Panasonic-designed infotainment was very easy to use, and found the cabin layout intuitive, however no car Glaive tested was as comfortable as the Lunascura, and the Suisei was no exception. That said, it’s still a great place to be, and worthy of The Courier.

After testing all six cars, Glaive still had not fully come to a decision, but knew he needed to make one. Calling the important folks from Blackbird Studios back into the parking lot, Glaive laid out all of the pros and cons of each car. After talking it through with the executives, Blackbird Studios had The Courier’s new ride, and placed an order with the company of their choosing…

Continued in Part 2

11 Likes

TMCC17- Phase 3- Finals (part 2)

November 2022, 6 months later
Location unknown, principle filming of the opening scene of The Courier’s pilot episode, “Snowblind”

“This guy has been blocking me for the last 5 miles, won’t give me an inch of room”, relayed The Courier to his handler, Marshall. As he tried to pivot around the car ahead, the SUV slammed on its brakes, nearly causing an accident. The Courier quickly realized that the driver of the SUV didn’t want him to reach his destination, and swerved out of the SUV’s path. The Courier then put the Seikatsu into the small patch of ice on the right side of the road to avoid the SUV, who took the chance to speed away from The Courier.

As The Courier wrestled the Seikatsu back on to the main road, he pinned the throttle, racing to catch up with the antagonizer in the green SUV. The Courier entered into a pursuit, unwilling to let the driver ahead of him escape. Seeing an opening, The Courier tried to enter into a PIT manuever, but the SUV driver closed the gap before The Courier could take advantage of it. The driver of the SUV kept pulling away, with The Courier struggling to keep up. The chase went on for a few miles, until both cars met a slight bend in the road.

Once both drivers came across the slight bend, The Courier saw a gap the SUV driver couldn’t close. The Courier cranked the front of the Seikatsu into the right rear wheel of the SUV, which started to spin around. The Courier slammed on the brakes, as the driver of the SUV struggled to keep himself straight. The Courier then tapped the rear bumper of the SUV, sending it into the guardrail. The force of the crash lifted the entire SUV, as it started to roll over the guardrail into the snow-covered hill below.

The Courier then slammed on the Seikatsu’s brakes, entering into a small power slide, as the SUV went over the cliff. The SUV then flipped twice, sending the front driver’s side wheel flying away from the car. It then briefly stopped rolling, landing on the roof and embedding the SUV partially into the deep snow. As The Courier tried to bring the Seikatsu to a stop, the SUV then slid out of the snow, rolling another 3 times before hitting a large, hard mass of snow and rocks. The Courier parked, jumping the guardrail to race down to the crashed SUV.

The Courier reached the SUV, prying the door open. Once he got a look inside, he found the driver unconscious and not responsive. Looking in the back seats, The Courier saw a small Pelican briefcase with a biometric lock. He grabbed the case, and used the driver’s thumb to unlock it; after opening the case, The Courier found a small silver cassette that was cold to the touch. The Courier removed the cassette from the protective case, finding a large yellow sticker marked “BIOTOXIN; KEEP IN CASSETTE UNTIL READY FOR USE.” He quickly stuck the cassette back into the case, pulling out his phone to call Marshall. While The Courier wasn’t completely sure what he found, he knew that the contents of that cassette could be very dangerous if unleashed.

Screen cuts to black and the opening scene ends, intro sequence begins right after

Rankings

If it wasn’t already apparent, @Tzuyu_main and the Seikatsu Prince 50GT4 HF is the winner! Debonair and I both agreed that it represented the best mix of drivability, comfort, luxury, style, performance and value. This made the Prince an immediate standout, and a worthy addition to The Courier’s arsenal.

Results Spreadsheet

24 Likes

pekora_reary

W secured. Thank you Vero and Debbie for hosting a fun challenge with a quick turnaround and shoutout to the contestants for making sexy cars. It was so much fun moving sliders around and clicking buttons in a car game for 5 hours straight to make magic green number go up, such enthralling and demanding gameplay that really tests your intelligence and resolve as a master engineer :star_struck:

I’m busy with a grim reality called real life and university. If I’m not getting bitches, getting bags, or getting shit done, I can’t do it, so I’m in no position to host challenges on a Philippine competitive zero gravity jenga forum. It’s in Xepy’s hands now.

16 Likes

It seems you made the right choice. The Prince was more than worthy of its name, and clearly deserved to be king of the hill this time around - but it was a very competitive affair, what with five other cars (especially the elegant Lunascura) running it very close.

That reminds me somewhat of Mission Impossible II, whose plot revolves around a plan to unleash a deadly bio-engineered virus that could kill millions, providing the perfect opportunity for widespread distribution of a vaccine against it.

3 Likes

Thank you for hosting and the great reviews! I shall also pass due to life things, over to Kyorg.

13 Likes

I’m reminded of the film The Great Gatsby, and its magical green light. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry for taking nearly a week to also just pass on hosting but I recently got a new job and finals are this week so I will definitely not have time to host. I’ll pass it down the chain to @S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T

3 Likes