TMCC35 - Far Horizon [Instabins out, reviews pending]

Are the bodies limited to 2007+ or just the model year?

The Arnoc Nexum R/T is a celebration of the 40 year run, the Final edition is the our most powerful NA to be used in our companies history.

A manual 6 speed and RWD was selected to give customers the real muscle experience we think they disserve.

Buy one today before the limited run is on the far horizon and you have to wait to buy it at auction

3 Likes

just the model year, as long as the body itself looks from the era/can be made to look from the era

Did something change recently with emissions within the game?

I’m finding it impossible to exceed WES8 with a pushrod engine unless I utilize turbos…

If you absolutely want it to be a pushrod engine, try running a lower cam profile and compression, while having a higher fuel map. For mine, before I applied techpool and quality, I had a cam profile of about 15 to 20, compression of 10:1, and the fuel map up at around 80. I have also found that the final drive setting seemed to affect the WES rating as well.

The Ascot Renegade 460S. Build for wide open throttle on the wide open road

Civilian version of the Ascot Renegade 460S Pursuit Special

2 Likes

I’m building a pushrod V8 for another challenge and I’ve found that lowering compression and cam profile works, personally having a rich fuel mixture didn’t help me. The car itself also affects WES ratings, depending on weight and gearing.

I need your opinion…I can’t decide which looks better.

The bodies are forcing me to make compromises, so I’ll leave it up to how the front end looks.

2 Likes

You can ask other people for their opinions but I don’t feel it’s fair for me to help you in this way.

I’d put my vote on Ferox.
Slimmer, tighter face, nice and boxy, muscly wheel arches. Looks the part to me.
Just my opinion, but I prefer the look of a single wide scoop on it like the Aemulator.

Depends, the wide scoop looks like a demon scoop but the twins look like the oldschool swinger dart scoops.
Both are equally nice in differnt ways.
(But i like twins)

2 Likes

Introducing the Apex Innovations Racing: Defiant 440

Prepare to defy expectations with the all-new Apex Innovations Racing Defiant 440, a premium muscle coupe that redefines power, precision, and luxury. Born from a legacy of performance engineering, the Defiant 440 is a true testament to the art of automotive design and innovation.

Marketing

Unmatched Power and Performance:

At the heart of the Defiant 440 lies the legendary Precision Engineering & Machining 72NO(108) - 440P-NISM-MHSR-70 engine, a 7.2L 90° V8 marvel that delivers a breathtaking 528.6 horsepower at 6300 RPM. With a redline of 6800 RPM, this naturally aspirated beast propels you from 0 to 100 km/h in just 4.45 seconds, reaching a top speed of 183 mph. The Defiant 440’s direct injection system ensures optimal fuel delivery, maximizing power output while maintaining efficiency.

The finely-tuned suspension system, featuring double wishbone front and multilink rear configurations, provides unparalleled handling and stability. Whether you’re tearing up the track or cruising the open road, the Defiant 440 offers a driving experience like no other.

Precision Engineering and Design:

The Defiant 440’s glued aluminum monocoque chassis and partial aluminum body panels exemplify Apex Innovations Racing’s commitment to lightweight strength and durability. The result is a vehicle that not only performs at the highest level but also stands as a symbol of refined elegance and sophistication.

With its striking 19" diamond-cut two-tone alloy drag wheels and sport radial tires, the Defiant 440 commands attention wherever it goes. The meticulously crafted interior combines leather and aluminum with Alcantara accents, offering both luxury and comfort. Dual heated and ventilated front bucket seats with 10-way power adjustment provide personalized support, while dual reduced-size rear bucket seats ensure your passengers travel in style.

Advanced Technology and Safety:

The Defiant 440 is equipped with cutting-edge technology designed to enhance both performance and safety. The variable electronic steering and electronic stability control systems work in harmony to deliver precise handling and control. With launch control and advanced safety features, including passenger and collision devices, the Defiant 440 ensures you and your passengers are protected on every journey.

The premium 8-speaker infotainment system with active telemetry keeps you connected and entertained, providing a seamless driving experience. With features designed for both the track and the road, the Defiant 440 is your ultimate companion in the pursuit of automotive excellence.

Powertrain

Introducing the Precision Engineering & Machining 72NO108 - 440P-NISM-MHSR-70 Engine:

Unleash the raw power of the Precision Engineering & Machining 72NO108 - 440P-NISM-MHSR-70 engine, a masterpiece of modern engineering that embodies the perfect blend of tradition and innovation. Crafted with precision and designed for performance, this 440 cubic inch V8 engine offers an unparalleled driving experience that caters to the true automotive enthusiast.

Power Meets Precision:

At the heart of the 72NO108 engine lies a formidable 90° V8 pushrod configuration, delivering a staggering 528.6 horsepower at 6300 RPM and 495.2 lb-ft of torque at 4200 RPM. This naturally aspirated powerhouse is engineered to deliver exceptional performance across the RPM range, providing you with the exhilarating thrill of pure, unadulterated power.

The engine’s robust construction, featuring a heavy aluminum block and aluminum 2-valve pushrod heads, ensures optimal strength and durability. With a compression ratio of 10.2:1, this engine is finely tuned for high performance while maintaining reliability and efficiency.

Innovative Engineering:

The 72NO108 engine is equipped with advanced technologies that enhance both power delivery and efficiency. The direct injection system, combined with a mid-performance intake manifold and a single throttle body, optimizes fuel-air mixture for maximum combustion efficiency. Variable Valve Timing (VVT) further refines the engine’s performance characteristics, providing smooth power delivery and improved fuel economy.

Every component of this engine has been meticulously designed to ensure peak performance. From the forged steel crankshaft to the lightweight forged pistons and connecting rods, the internal components are engineered to withstand the demands of high-speed driving while minimizing weight.

Exhilarating Sound and Performance:

The distinctive roar of the 72NO108 engine is music to the ears of any automotive enthusiast. The mid-length headers and dual 2.5" exhaust system, complete with high-flow three-way catalytic converters and dual mufflers, deliver an aggressive yet refined exhaust note that perfectly complements the engine’s performance capabilities.

Experience the Legend:

The Precision Engineering & Machining 72NO108 - 440P-NISM-MHSR-70 engine is more than just a powerhouse; it’s a testament to the art of engineering and a tribute to the enduring spirit of performance. Whether you’re tearing up the track or cruising the open road, this engine provides an unforgettable driving experience that sets a new standard for performance and innovation.

Unleash the legend within your vehicle with the 72NO108 engine. Experience the power, precision, and passion that define the very essence of automotive excellence.

Performance

Lap times:

Automation Track:

• Sector 1: 0:43:16
  • Sector 2: 1:20:74
  • Sector 3: 2:06:50

Airfield:

• Sector 1: 0:19:90
  • Sector 2: 0:49:08
  • Sector 3: 1:17:02

Ellisbury Tri-Oval:

• Sector 1: 0:24:21
  • Sector 2: 0:39:52
  • Sector 3: 0:55:75

Ellisbury Grand Prix:

• Sector 1: 0:46:03
  • Sector 2: 1:54:95
  • Sector 3: 2:53:32

Ellisbury GT Circuit:

• Sector 1: 0:46:03
  • Sector 2: 1:23:24
  • Sector 3: 2:09:62

Ellisbury Junior Course:

• Sector 1: 0:22:70
  • Sector 2: 0:42:51
  • Sector 3: 1:08:06
Gallery

Experience the Defiant 440:

The Apex Innovations Racing Defiant 440 is more than a car; it’s a statement. Experience the perfect fusion of power, precision, and luxury, and embrace the thrill of driving a true muscle coupe icon. Unleash the defiant spirit within and discover the extraordinary.

6 Likes

Thanks for the input folks. Used the Ferox as a base and gave 'er a minor facelift with a chin implant. (Splitter guards are not removable)

Ended up using the wide single scoop as a twin scoop didn’t make much sense on a naturally aspirated direct injection engine.

I might be late to ask but do you mean at least 4 or 3 AND upwards?

3 and upwards

EtiH 441

2 Likes

Hi guys :raising_hand_man:

Here’s my entry:

jk :face_with_hand_over_mouth: it’s here :

Under the hood hides a tame little 9999 ccm V10 :innocent:

Hope y’all like it :v:

6 Likes

Which mod are you using for the showroom turntable in photo editor?

It’s called " SHD’s Photo Stage " in the steam workshop

AMR PENTANAMA GT

TGR Industries presents the AMR Pentanama GT.

A creation not anticipated by the design team, but dearly loved once birthed.

The Pentanama carries inside it a bespoke engine designed to harken back to the ol’ days of American muscle. A 7.6L V10 burbles inside the engine bay. Utilizing an overhead cam design, the engine sports a variable timing and lift system for each of the 2-valve cylinders.
This technology offers modern quality emissions, while providing additional torque throughout the rev band. An advanced ECU maintains appropriate air flow to the engine at any point up to its 7500rpm redline.

The ACV 10.3 V1 is an aluminum alloy block paired with aluminum heads to keep everything light. Forged internals were the only way to reliably support the power being produced within this engine. The VVTL system feeds air into the naturally aspirated engine via a singular intake manifold, supported by a quality port injection fuel system. The exhaust mixture is piped to the atmosphere via twin tubular exhaust headers joined to a main 4" exhaust.
In this configuraion, the ACV 10.3 V1 makes just shy of 550 lb-ft and just over 610 HP. Paired to an advanced 5-speed auto-gearbox, this powertrain will put pavement wrinkling power to the road, while being light enough to be agile through the corners. The chassis supports this agility through modern suspension advancements like a bonded aluminum frame and multilink rear suspension.
All of these factors bring together an modern American Muscle Revival vehicle available for purchase of MSRP $45000 AMU.

Photos

5 Likes