TMCC35 - Far Horizon [Instabins out, reviews pending]

Megocom Impact EXS 6.9L

The only “Extremely Sport” Impact model have V8 and it absolute powerhouse!

7 Likes

2020 Utah - Sergeant

1 Like

Basically, Ford on front, Chevy on rear and Audi on top

That rear license plate looks very out of place.

A body molding fixture of the right type and scale to serve as a license plate holder should suffice.

It’s still in a strange place considering the body lines.

Is that picture taken with raytraycing?

Yep, normally I disable refraction to get the lights to work. RT is pretty grainy for me as it doesn’t work properly in auto but some scenes are worse than others with the lighting, this one in particular isn’t good.

I like it, to me it looks like an AI photo. I just got an RTX card last week for this game, so i still have to play around with the settings and experiment with the pictures.

You bought an RTX card for THIS game???

As crazy as it may sound, yes. It wasnt new though, i bought a used one off of ebay, oh and a big ass monitor too since my old one didnt have an hdmi input. I have a dvi to hdmi converter, but fuck that.

yeah RT is hit or miss in Auto, but with some tweaking it can look pretty nice. in some instances i have to disable translucency effects so light fixtures don’t look funky, or if i have fixtures cutting out where a window is meant to be i have to disable shadows.

1 Like

Exterior Design - @debonair0806

Engineering - @vero94773

stats in the ad got changed because i realized shortly after posting it was on the hardtop variant of the body

2020 Brockland Sweeper Sharpshooter

• 6.2L direct-injected 16-valve OHV V8, 475 horsepower and 443lb-ft of torque, 6-speed manual with automatic rev-matching, rear-wheel drive with an electronically-controlled limited slip differential.

• 0 to 60mph in 4.1s, 186mph top speed, 11.98s 1/4 mile time, 1.01g cornering grip on a 20m loop.

• 3,585lb curb weight, 52F/48R weight distribution, 15 MPG average

• 14-way heated and cooled leather and alcantara front seats with 2-person driver’s side memory, a 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster, a 10.25in center infotainment display, a 360 degree surround view camera, adaptive cruise control with low-speed follow, wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, a digital rear-view mirror, rain-sensing wipers, 3-position magnetorheological dampers, a wireless phone charging pad, front and rear ultrasonic parking sensors, blind spot monitoring with active lane drift warning and assist, front and rear automatic emergency breaking, Smart Access with walk-away lock/unlock, phone-as-a-key with ultrawideband support, dual zone automatic climate control, a heated steering wheel and more.

• Finished in Frost White with the Toro Red and Charcoal interior, all for $55,000.

Gallery

13 Likes

Although it looks like it was originally based on one of the '98 Challenger body sets, you disguised so much of its basic shape with body moldings that the underlying bodywork is barely visible. Well done!

2020 Turból Centurion Heritage

The latest Centurion, introduced in 2017, is a light and compact approach at a well known formula.

13 Likes

Somehow, you took an Acura ILX and made it… Muscley

1 Like

24 hours left
I’ve received further entries from
@vero94773
@donutsnail
@LennoxV10
I’m still missing a car file from @Sandstorm

1 Like

Fun fact is that two of the trims for the Daredevil (not this specific trim I’ve used as entry for the competition) are also called “Centurion”. There is the 376 Centurion Lite powered by a 6.2L V8, and the SPV 405 Centurion powered by a 6.6L V8.

Dalluha Coach & Motor Works presents an homage to the American muscle car, the…

2020 DCMW Shaqaarat Eight Standard

1600kg (51/49 F/R), AHS steel with alu paneling

467 smooth, reliable horses from an all-alloy 4.9L SOHC-2 V8. “No replacement for displacement”? Pshaw… 0-60 in 3.7 seconds, 1/4 mile in 11.90, 1km in 21.41.

6-speed manual transmission feeding a Torsen diff at the rear only. No launch control. You drive the car, not a computer.

ESC and the latest safety and driving aids are included, all of which turn off with a simple switch.

Spacious, comfortable interior with kingwood and carbon fiber trim. Standard refrigerator in the center console.

Active Sport suspension with semi-active dampers. It may go like an old-school muscle car, but it handles like you’d expect from a modern DCMW. 1.04-1.17g cornering grip, 100-0 braking in 35.1m, dead zero fade.

Modern yet tasteful styling, not origami by kindergarteners like certain competitors in Aichi, Munich, and Detroit. Thanks to @supersaturn77 for design assistance.

$55000

12 Likes

Alright, submissions are now closed.
I’ll try to get going with reviews as fast as possible, but it might take a little while as I can’t really do automation on weekdays bc of university.