Top Gear Challenge (Active again) (Round 1 Ended)

I am nitpicking a bit here but my car is a 2016 model, the Lexarion itself is from 2013 but the trim is 2016 making it a 2016 car :grin:

YEAH.
a van capable of nearly 300km/h in 1998!

(btw 300km/h is only around 185mph)

Oooh, I’ve got the most drivability, and 2nd most economical car. Neat.

I’ve noticed now, there are so many suicide doors. Apart from the vans, i hope they have sliding doors, there are 4 cars with front mounted rear door handles.

Woo! And now it begins…

My car is indeed a Mafia car. The Russian Mafia. Don’t mess with them or their Archana engineering :grin:

Not surprised I have the highest comfort, it’s got a luxury interior. Not a very good one, but one nonetheless.

on my entry, you put 227 on top and 277 on the bottom…

A preview of the next challenge.

I sense a classic Top Gear drag race

Sounds like another race I’m going to lose…

Out of curiosity…do Brogliq make cars in any other colours?

There was once a maroon Bogliq (it seems to be misspelt by Francesco), but it was non-canon. I’d assume all Bogliqs are blue.

1 Like

AAAAH, I hate that name, i mispell every time!!!

DON’T LOOK HERE

1 Like

Ah, what a wonderful sound! Wonder how well the Star holds up. As the only convertible in the lineup (or maybe one of two) I feel I may have let aesthetics get the better of me…

My car is underpowered becuase it was made in the 50s as a mid-range sedan.

Still, for that audio clip, I am guessing my car is the last one (because slow :smiley: )

Sounds like one of the test tracks. My Soviet boat should do just terribly. It’s designed for executive comfort at a reasonable price, not driving dynamics.

I really don’t think my car is cut out for any form of racing, it does 0-62 in about 6.5 seconds and I only let it be that slow so I could squeeze 35mpg out of it :grin:

All of you are off track, maybe latere there are some racing challenge, but you need to wait. Next one will be a quite uncommon one.

I’m writing down the results, probably tomorrow Chapter 2 will come out.

Mine’s at 9.5 with 11.2 mpg. Almost 2 tonnes of steel that only seats 4. Only things going for it are comfort and offroad.

Yeah but that’s in the 70’s :joy: that is pretty normal for a land barge

Although I bet a new Challenger or SS could match my 35mpg :grin:

Since the specific engine for my car was hoisted out of a pickup truck, I’m not certain it would do well in a race. If it wasn’t more expensive I could’ve submitted the Police Interceptor version which used the performance tuned 432.