Touring Car engine needed!

Here’s my entry! It’s very light weight, pretty economical, has low man hours and good reliability and responsiveness. I didn’t go hard on the quality sliders as you can tell from the man hours. Obviously i could have gotten more out of it, but i wanted to keep the man hours low so that you can make multiple units of this engine in the same time that you make one unit of another engine :slight_smile:

I’ve got one more proposal for a touring car engine, and…I wish I had more to say but I can’t.

Apart from how I could make a simpler motor but it would not be as economical.

Hope it’s decent.

My triple entry

I felt the need to make them different so I made one with OHC, an SOHC and I also tried my luck at an OHV.
They take quite a long time to build especially the OHV, but they should perform adequately.
The OHV is slightly underpowered compared to the other ones, but is way lighter.

Here goes my trio.
i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad158/salen00b/AutomationLauncher2014-06-2608-26-25-31_zps8521dc8a.png
i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad158/salen00b/AutomationLauncher2014-06-2608-26-01-75_zps1b4c6eb1.png
i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad158/salen00b/AutomationLauncher2014-06-2608-26-37-30_zpsd7a35116.png

Not much else to say about them…

[size=150]ATTENTION!!! THE COMPETITION CLOSES TODAY![/size]
No entries will be accepted after 00:00 GMT. If you have any revisions send them my way.
Once again, thank you, everyone for sending your engines. I will post full results of the competition.

Here’s my entry. I attempted to give it as wide a power band as possible, and even when going up to 8300RPM, the engine is hardly stressed. :slight_smile:

Are we going to know who won or was the winner posted on a different thread? Just asking.