Toyota supra 3.0 7mgte

I wanna see the 7mgte in this game

as do i - also the 1JZ-GTE - it will all come in time - they are working flat out on V8’s at the moment and inline 6’s will happen eventually

I take it you own a MA70 Supra? got any pictures? its good to see another supra owner on here! :smiley:

I am also another Supra owner. I love my Mk3. I’m glad not to be the only one who loves them :smiley:

Nice! A70 Supra owners everywhere on here - which is good as in my town its all douchebag’s ruining nice JZA80’s who dont know what the older model supra is

Unfortunately they do that over here too. People often confuse mine with the Mk2 Celica Supra so I often correct them with a hint of attitude lol. They don’t detect it but I know its there. I will not accept the day someone confuses my car for a ford probe though…

ill post pics on my facebook . look me up , Peter Macfadyen

Which one are ya? there are like 4 of you hahah :stuck_out_tongue:

that said my last name is sort of simaler - i bet you have fun like i do when someone asks for you name over the phone and you have to spell it out 4 times and they still get it wrong?

I’m a huge Supra fan (Mk4) but fortunately I’m not one of those who thinks its the only supra. I quite like the previous model but prefer the Mk4 shape.
I hope to one day join you guys in becoming an owner of any type of supra.

Then build it! :slight_smile: Or alternatively, here is my attempt. Could do with an update but the GTE particularly is pretty close. (This also reminds me the images are down, will get to fixing them.)

automationgame.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=21309#p21309