Translate game

Hi your company =) I would like to translate the game Automation into Russian language
Please do not ignore because I can still attract Russian people to this game =) If you need to own this please reply =) Regards Andrew (PS Sorry for my bad English possible) =)

hey, i can’t find the right post now, all translations are done by the community, hope somebody will link it

с радостью помогу перевести :slight_smile:

=C

а ты значит тож рашшский?=3 как майдан?

developers hey =) me and him with all my heart to you

No clue what you guys are saying, but no the Developers wont ignore you. They already said to translate the game to numerous languages.

Jupp, as copied from the FAQ:

[quote][size=120] 24. Can I help translate the game form English to X?[/size]

X probably indeed is a language on our “translations we need” list, so your help would be appreciated. The translation itself is hundreds of hours of work though, and hardly doable with a single person.

Also, we will not add /get started on further translations before we are in the final beta phase of the game, which still is some time off. So yeah, once we get started with the final beta phase, we’ll assemble an X-Translation Team to work on that project, and you are welcome to join![/quote]

Killrob i hope that there will be a big shiny announcement :slight_smile:

[quote=“Killrob”]Jupp, as copied from the FAQ:

X probably indeed is a language on our “translations we need” list, so your help would be appreciated. The translation itself is hundreds of hours of work though, and hardly doable with a single person.

Also, we will not add /get started on further translations before we are in the final beta phase of the game, which still is some time off. So yeah, once we get started with the final beta phase, we’ll assemble an X-Translation Team to work on that project, and you are welcome to join![/quote]

that is, if I type the command to translate what I can with the team and then translate it?

Am joining to topic starter, would like to help with translation.
And as post-scriptum - Привет, русские! :smiley:

This is the topic about translation.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1133

Write here if you want (in the future) to help to translate.

Maybe the devs will take people from that official translation topic.

Don’t bother writing about it before the final beta phase is closer to getting started. :slight_smile: