Translation

I’d volunteer for translations into German and/or Hungarian…

I could also make a translation into polish language. :wink:

Btw. maybe helpful with translations could be strategy of SCS-Soft company. Before the premiere of Trucks & Trailers, they have been hosting site where every fan of theirs games have been able to make online text translations from english to other language and then submit it. Everyone could also check if the translations are correct, and if not, it was possible to submit right version of translated text.

Wait…ummm…I should write a post in this thread that I could make the polish translation too…

I already said I’m ready for the french one. :wink:

And the SCS fact seems interesting…
It could help many companies in translating into uncommon languages…
But the problem is that there might be missing common languages, because people who do know about the game and help in it’s translation don’t speak those languages.
Wow, that’s a pretty long sentence…

I can translate it into dutch for all the belgium and dutch people here.

Offering my help if in need of finnish translation! I know the terms, i am in vocational institute, becoming car mechanic! :wink: And my english literature is good. Even if i get something wrong sometimes in here at the forum. :smiley: Not used to speak english, we dont need it at all here in Finland (obviously). And if you have ever heard Räikkönen talking in television, you know what i mean. :smiley:

I can translate English :smiley:

I can help to translate into French (motherlanguage)

I could probably translate it into Romanian with a nice big technical dictionary at my side :stuck_out_tongue:

I can translate in Italian, tech words are not a problem :wink:

I can offer a little - quite little - help with the Portuguese translation.

I can help you with the Russian translation.

I’m from Denmark , and would love to help you guys out as much as i can .

• My motherlanguage is Danish , and i know my way around the English :wink:

I can help with the spanish and catalan translation