TROL - Taking Racing Over Losing [FINISHED]

Very similar in concept to mine you’ll see. Need to finish it asap

1 Like

I have no words.
You’re getting the first negative styling score, that’s for sure.

17 Likes

2075 Shibuya Moguera (certainly not defective in any way)

And since you asked nicely, here’s a song too

6 Likes
12 Likes

A lil’ teaser.
Still working on specs but the design is finalized

1 Like

Also, need help - it understeers so much

3 Likes

Screenshot 2024-04-07 161149
thank

Meet Henry. Henry is a good kid. Henry is 7 years old. Henry is a Vietnam war veteran.

Henry is a kind heart. Henry volunteers at an animal shelter. Henry once beat up an old man into coma.
Henry is mentally very stable. Henry has bipolar PTSD stress disorder.

Henry is fucking mental. Henry will not get a grip. Henry enjoys picking up flowers for his mother. Henry pushed his mother down the stairs in an attempt to get an early inheritance. Henry has adopted a penguin. Henry loves to watch the live feed of his penguin. Henry’s penguin lives on the Antarctica. Henry will never harm animals. Henry loves animals.

Henry understands that he is a deeply flawed individual. Henry is working on it with his psychiatrist. Henry has had three phychiatrists this week. Henry doesn’t really understand why. Henry wants to be better. Henry is trying to get a permit for a handgun.

Henry has a heart of aluminium. Henry doesn’t have a (medically) good heart. Henry once tried nitro but it lead to a catastrophic failure. Henry has trouble keeping it straight. Henry is very close to a mental/physical breakdown. Please be kind to Henry. Henry is trying his best.

16 Likes

I guess you want this too

3 Likes

I had a weird friend when I was a kid. He tried to make napalm in his backyard. He also crushed the side window of his father’s Jetta with a rock when he had it for sale and a buyer was coming to look at it. Among other things.

This is exactly like the stories he wrote in school. It makes me nostalgic.

2 Likes

I’m happy you found something positive from this

1 Like

Take this:

Always have it on hand. Sure some things dont apply to this game but it’s still very useful.

2 Likes

Why should I tune my car properly in this challenge if I can as well make you suffer driving it

6 Likes

I will do as this suggests for my genuine entry, and absolutely none of it for the other one! (But seriously, thank you)

3 Likes

The V8 Bug!

Gallery

16 Likes

I see lots of Overshteer coming.

1 Like

Screenshot 2024-04-08 112349

Introducing the new Idontlikehills Goober! It has a 295cc I3 turbo engine producing… 34hp. And a 0-100 kph time of… It won’t do 100. Ok, so it’s not fast, but who needs speed anyway with the exhilarating experience of rooftop seating? The driver has a nice, high position on top of the car, with seven headlights to illuminate the road ahead. For cold climates, the exhaust is positioned directly in front of the driver’s face, providing warmth, noise and fumes, due to the lack of catalytic converters or mufflers, though the fumes have the benefit of making the driver high, meaning driving may be a pleasant experience after all. Finished in resplendent Blood of the Weak Red and Baby Shit Green, this example will be sure to blow away what little brainpower you have left with its exhaust fumes.

The ‘song’ is here, listen and enjoy.

5 Likes

I love that song!

1 Like

I took it for a drive in Beam and… It’s not actually that bad. Sure, it has no power, and the drone of the engine is extremely annoying, but the skinny rear tyres on a FWD car and barely any suspension means the car has a pleasing amount of oversteer on entry. The car that I made to make Djadania and LS suffer might actually be a pleasant drive.

1 Like

I doubt that considering around 75% of the cars have around 8-10x as much power as you.

1 Like

Ladies and gentleman

The first Negative 5 out of 5 score has been given to:
Idontlikehills Goober

After much deliberation by LS Swapped RX-7 and the board you have been given this prestigious award @JustARandomCrackhead. Congratulations!

7 Likes