TROL - Taking Racing Over Losing [FINISHED]

Welcome… to the Forlden Falcodore…

Rear tyres? What are those? I left all of that on the road in the massive set of 11s behind me…

And here’s the song that feels fitting for it…

5 Likes

When is the submission dead line?

1 Like

here.

2 Likes

Skinny rear tires and stiff suspension…
I’mma note this down

1 Like

how the fuck have you done this with a budget of 15k

1 Like

I don’t know either, but here’s what I can tell you.

1128 horsepower… Yet a 0-60 of 4.9 seconds
Im sure something must have been sacrificed but i dont remember what.

Let’s just say it will spin the wheels at 300

1 Like

Here’s a warning!!!

Anyone using transparent wings will be deducted 2 points per person doing styling!
This means both me and LS will take off 2 points off of the styling score, leading to a loss of 4 points*2 = 8 points. You are warned.

cough cough @conan if you would like to do something about this cough cough

Okay, here’s what I think.

Invisible wing was not mentioned in the rule, and with current game version it isn’t as exploitative as it was many years back. (Putting a lot of wings on with low downforce setting used to make the car have lower drag but the car would look ass so people stacked them before they can be made invisible, this isn’t a thing anymore).

I should point out at this point that I don’t really care if you deduct points, because from the start this challenge has a comedic/non-serious tone and I do not expect to win anyhow. Even if my cars somehow will be doing amazingly and I lose places because of that I don’t care and will not be throwing salts to the wall if that’s the case.

The main issue I have is that changing rules once the submissions have been entered used to be a big no-no as far as I can remember. Especially because I find the general tone of this challenge as a whole seems to encourage cheese and finding exploits anyway so why should this penalty suddenly become a thing without any previous signs?

I’ll reiterate that I don’t mind if you decided to go with it. I will not be resubmitting because I really don’t really care otherwise lol 6 invisible wings should be normalized but whatever.

5 Likes

The first submission.

And yes, it has like 30 hidden wings and I am not redoing the whole thing now.

11 Likes

We did this because of us forgetting this rule, but fair enough. I’ll discuss it with LS again and maybe revert it. It’s just that I find it a very unrealistic thing to do.

Ok, a change to lessen the importance of these wings.

It will now only take off 1 point total, which is basically nothing. It was never the idea to find exploits or cheese, this was an honest mistake on our end.
So don’t worry if you have invisible wings, that 1 point isn’t really going to do anything.

This will be added to the post.

2 Likes

Does the maximum budget refer to the Material Cost or Approximate Cost?

2 Likes

Approximate cost.

Is Hide Chassis legal for making a fixture car?

2 Likes

Yes. It does not affect BeamNG physics from my knowledge.

Evil Noddy

Featuring the “Big Ears” twin-blown 8.7L v8, this fun not-so-family-friendly vehicle will leave Mr. Plod in your dust!

More Photos

Stats

7 Likes

:frowning:

I made a thing… Small Midengined AWD Rally contraption :slight_smile:
A tiny bit down on power, but nice nontheless

7 Likes

Something green…might turn to stone in the daylight…here’s the poster thing

4 Likes