TROL - Taking Racing Over Losing [FINISHED]

May I present to everyone

The vehicle of a certain mad (egg-shaped) scientist who is also known for having an iq of 300 and being a feminist

(yours for 15000 automation coins)

This vehicle is also accompanied with an approriate mixtape which will be sent to Djadania

13 Likes

My dudes, is there a way to make the crash test doll look like something other than a crash test doll? Asking for a friend. I’m asking here because it’s not actually really that important, but it may have something to do with my 2nd “car”

1 Like

Use leather to make it look like a skinwalker and put spheres on the joints and a helmet on its head!

2 Likes

Interesting. I was thinking more like how to make it look like regular Joe, but I will keep that in mind

2 Likes

Legally the only way this car can be raced in Beam is to have Eggman’s announcement playing on loop in the background.

2 Likes

:sob: oh dear

2 Likes
me asf

10 Likes

(please read this in the spongebob news guy voice, its so much funnier) Meet the Tungsten Sforzo! After the designer’s deep depression after coming at a tragic last place in Function over Form, he decided to continue with his sadistic episode. Determined to (probably come in dead last again) win, he picked right back up and tried again with this tragedy of a car! It’s measly 2.5k rpm is solely compensatory to for the not even 60.5 hp atrocity this lack of effort brings. It literally stalled on the designer’s first try. This sad excuse’s top speed is only 113mph. For $14,900, please do not buy this, for your own sake! Don’t choose wisely, lose wisely.

Tungsten//“Innovation at It’s Finest” (maybe, we couldn’t even afford the copyright)

https://youtu.be/0evcWwqweb8?si=KVZb05Pe4_p09c6k (heres a song that accurately encapsulates driving this shitbox btw, loop it if its too fast)

4 Likes

Another rally-type shitbox :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Will there be track limit rules on the runs the hosts drive?

2 Likes

I mean at least i will try to stay on the track and not intentionally cut, if i do cut its usually a mistake. If a car is truly undrivable then im going to cut the whole track to make it easier.

2 Likes

crap, that ruins all my plans

3 Likes

Will the song we pick be playing while you do the runs?

2 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

Apparently I’m an international arms dealer now. This was entirely Djadania’s fault by the way.

RAHH

13 Likes

Beware the tiny CarboTurbo powered Jackdaw coming to strike alongside the Czech Secret Weapon!

5 Likes

Just a reminder, until May 3rd to enter (Any Timezone)!

We have received entries from:
@AMuteCrypt x2
@ArizonaCaseo x2
@azkaalfafa
@BiggE_Huggs
@BradTheInhaler420
@Ch_Flash
ChatGPT (Yes, That ChatGPT)
@Chaedder
@conan x2
@ctesiphon x2
@Danicoptero
@Djadania x2 (Hey, it’s me!)
@Edsel x2
@ErenWithPizza x2
@Fayeding_Spray
@gridghost x2
@Happyhungryhippo
@HelloHi
HemiThunder x2
@JustARandomCrackhead
@Knugcab
@LS_Swapped_Rx-7 (Hey, it’s him!)
@machalel x2
@Mad_Cat
@moroza
Nocturne x2
@pcmoreno x2
@Prime_Moss
@Sandstorm (Your car is not legal, it will not be allowed without the changes I have told you)
@ScintillaBeam x2
@Sealboi
@shibusu x2
@Shimmel x2
@T0M
@TwistedUmbreon
@VanZandt_Breda
@xsneakyxsimx

If you are missing from this list, please notify me!
And once again, only a few days left to enter! If you need like an extra day of time I’m willing to give it though.

9 Likes

you forgot to ping your emotional support, the one and only hilbert

1 Like

TWO ENTRIES FOR THE PRICE OF NONE HOW ABOUT THAT

Bonk Racing Truckula 1

A truck for racing? Bonk. Bonk. Bonk. Bonk.

MUSIC

This is what I sounded like trying to test this on the East Coast Sawmill.

8 Likes

behold, a motorcycle

8 Likes