TROL - Taking Racing Over Losing [FINISHED]

why you always lying

9 Likes
is anyone even going to read this? I guess I'll just put a spaceship here (_)(_)=====D~~

The 1996 "9.9EX Hazel Owlsa “GT1"”

By "Planar"

“What do you mean “Is that a replica”? Oh course it is, do you know how much real 9.9EX GT1’s cost???”

“But you know what? It’s still pretty fast. All the aero’s real even if the carbon fibre isn’t, and the V12 I “bought” from out the back of some mechanic’s shop still gives it enough power to be fun”

“No the ground effect aero isn’t real”

(Be thankful, I was going to make something vile but I just don’t have the time or energy to do it, so you’re saved from a real fecalfunny experience)

3 Likes

About 24 hours left to enter! If you want to, now is the time!

Entries closed!
The exceptions to this are the people who I have given some extra time and those who have proof of a finished/mostly finished car before the deadline. Full entry list + bin later

8 Likes

CHANGE: LS’ Offroad track (Sawmill) has been replaced by Rswats RallyCross (2 Laps)

Full entries and such will be posted when all late entries have been received

PRESENTS:
MERCER SCORPION “TRAILER TRASHER”

THE ONLY FITTING SONG

INTRODUCING THIS BADASS RESTOMODDED SCORPION THAT’S BEEN SAVED FROM SOME HILLBILLY TRAILER PARK HELL.

YOU MAY BE ASKING WHAT THE FUCK DID WE HAVE TO DO TO MAKE THIS SCRAPHEAP LOOK PRESENTABLE? THAT’S NOT RELEVANT. JUST LOOK AT THIS BADASS BURNOUT.

NOW THE ORIGINAL V8 WAS TOO FUCKED BEYOND REPAIR TO EVER RUN AGAIN, SO IT’S BEEN REPLACED BY THIS RANDOM I6 THAT WE FOUND.

DON’T TRY AND STOP US BECAUSE FREE BIRD IS CURRENTLY PLAYING SO NO LAWS APPLY AT ALL RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS THAT RYAN GOSLING???!!?!?!!?!?

skibidi nightcall

somehow from 2019

what if… I could drive?

i skate

i drive

i, canadian actor ryan thomas gosling, star of the american action drama film Drive (2011), partake in controlled operation and movement of a land vehicle

18 Likes

The mighty Boy, Music Ween’s Zoloft

9 Likes

I AM COMPLETELY SANE

THE VOICES, THEY NEVER RELENT

car have front gril and matrix LED headlight tecnology

THE ONLY GOAL OF THE GOVERNMENT IS TO CONTROL

car with wing mirrores

MY DOCTOR PRESCRIBES ME PILLS

car feetures rear wheel arch und rear quarter windows

I FLUSH THEM DOWN THE TOILET

car имеет 3rd break light

I KNOW THEY HAVE 5G MIND CONTROL CHIPS IN THEM

car interior with bench seat, centrally mounted skibidi toilet seat (like maclarern f1), and streering wheel

MY DOCTOR TELLS ME I HAVE ANGER ISSUES

car ries around big cake always and supra taillights

I SOLVE ALL MY ISSUES WITH ALCOHOL

car has remotely controled arm for retrieval of ticket for parking

PAY TAXES? MORE LIKE GO FUCK YOURSELF COMMIE BASTARD

genious analoge indicator system

I MAIL EXPLOSIVES TO GOVERNMENTAL INSTITUTIONS

car buy please purchase now only 14300$ immediately complete transaction paypal buy

idk

Soo this is basically just made for minimum front traction and thus maximum understeer. Auto crashes when I try to make a poster so have a screenshot (collage) of the tragic stats instead

also, an equally hardcore song to go with a hardcore car:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJJYpsA5tv8

10 Likes

bro just tell me i got last already​:sob::sob:

1 Like

Well it’ll probably take multiple months for full results so… Its just waiting on the extra time entries and then posting the full entry list.

Styling should be quick, right? Right?

2 Likes

We’ve already done that for every car sent in. We do it whenever we open them

2 Likes

What is this thing

it’s kinda like a miata??? but the engine is giving S2000. Some kind of “M2000”???

okay, the taillights fully lost me. Whatever it is, someone’s done a lot of work to it.

4 Likes

It’s here!

Here’s the full entry list and the sheet. The sheet includes songs, legality, and comments on many cars if you hover over their cells.

Only one car got binned so there’s no point in hosting a bin party. Avarice Hunk was about 60k overbudget.

Also, “congrats” to @BradTheInhaler420 for having the only car with a score above 10 or below -10. You’ve managed a -11. Wonderful!

We’ve made some changes to the points system too for some better balancing.

• Styling is no longer multiplied by 2 and simply is now style score A+B. This is for balancing.

• Points for position have been slightly changed. 1st will get 60, 2nd will get 59, 3rd will get 58, etc. until 0. Then continue counting down into the negative points for the bottom 8. So 61st -1, 62nd -2, etc.

• DNFs give 0 Points!!! We realized that we would get some cars that could simply not finish on certain tracks, so this is why we made this change. We consider it slightly cheaty if you make a car that just can’t finish compared to one which can finish but just extremely slowly. Yes, this means that if you don’t finish you get 8 more points than last. Bad if you’re aiming for last, but for everyone else it doesn’t matter.

You signed up for a troll challenge so we were gonna troll you somehow.

The first few tracks we’ll be visiting are:

• Hirochi Raceway Short (Low speed)

• West Coast Race Track 1 (High speed)

some of these cars are gonna be so painful

NOTE: Figuring out comments. May be visible soon.

12 Likes

Is there much a difference between Legal and Allowed?

2 Likes

Hover over them. Legal means that it fits in all rules, Allowed means it technically doesnt but is very minor and/or given an exception to the rules, so we still allow it.

2 Likes

Zamn W rank gah dayum you won’t finish a lap zutto zutto

2 Likes

gonna be legit

2 Likes

8 for a troll car is damn crazy

2 Likes

I failed in the engineering department. The idea with the low speed, CVT, and high redline was to ensure an endless, 10,000rpm drone in the driver’s ears, similar to an annoying mosquito that will not go away. It had too much power for this technique to be effective. The next one will be better. 5-10hp seems like a good target.

3 Likes